What You've Just Bought!

More NAS stuff.
total 8x8TB HDD's, 2x1TB SSD's, 1x120GB (boot) SSD, mini itx 8 bay chassis, SAS to SATA breakouts, internal SAS PCI card, etc.

Doing the two 1TB SSD's in RAID1 for my VM's and 8x8TB HDD's in RAID Z2 for my data. Almost 44TB"s usable!

Just bought another rack unit. 12GiB DDR3 Memory @ 1333, 2x 145 GB SAS Drives, 1 & 2 GiB NIC, i7 CPU @ LGA1156 ..

Dell Poweregde Rack ..

EDIT: You know what it is. I'm not 100 % stuck on this TBH. I'm having it delivered tomorrow morning and I'm not sure if I'm changing my mind to be fair. The system is a good system from what I've been told as I have bought it off a gye on Gumtree but adding another rack is going to provide very little benefit over what I have now.

I have never had an i7 before and would like it but to be fair being of an older chip including the cost of delivery hes wanting; its not getting my interest up.

Last edited:
Rented a cabin with 12 other people this weekend; did some gambling as well. Put in $20 at a $5/bet blackjack table and came out with $132, so not bad.

Rented a cabin with 12 other people this weekend; did some gambling as well. Put in $20 at a $5/bet blackjack table and came out with $132, so not bad.

I saw your photos on FB, that looked heavenly! I love cabins in the colder months but it's not something you get much of here in England, and I have too much family in the north of Scotland not to stay with them if I went up.

Back
Top Bottom