What You've Just Bought!

Picked up the Galaxy Not 8 a couple weeks ago, and aside from the button layout on the sides of the phone (Bixby, for instance, is on each side and is therefore way too easy to accidentally open), it's been a great phone. Clear display and solid performance. Grabbed an Otterbox and glass screen protector for it as well, so I should be pretty well protected for such a hefty investment. They run almost as much as the iPhone X!

Picked up the Galaxy Not 8 a couple weeks ago, and aside from the button layout on the sides of the phone (Bixby, for instance, is on each side and is therefore way too easy to accidentally open), it's been a great phone. Clear display and solid performance. Grabbed an Otterbox and glass screen protector for it as well, so I should be pretty well protected for such a hefty investment. They run almost as much as the iPhone X!

if you want the best screen protector for it get the Whitestone dome protector
Its the only glass protector that will have adhesive on the whole glass and it will actually stay stuck, no smudges, no touch issues and same clarity.
It's $50 but totally worth it.
Installing it is a little different but if you watch the videos enough times you'll be fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gopV_uWvvuw

if you want the best screen protector for it get the Whitestone dome protector
Its the only glass protector that will have adhesive on the whole glass and it will actually stay stuck, no smudges, no touch issues and same clarity.
It's $50 but totally worth it.
Installing it is a little different but if you watch the videos enough times you'll be fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gopV_uWvvuw

That looks exactly like the one I have. Does Verizon have them in their stores?

Over the past week I've bought a lot of small things and one big thing.

First, I bought a lot of brass/gold electrical things for my car. Power distribution block, ends, terminal ends, cable, etc.

Second, Axis X Longboards double pedals. (Wonder if popo sees this haha)

Third, Destiny Hunter lanyard, 2 Destiny 2 posters, and Hunter socks. I shouldn't work and Amazon, I do dumb stuff.

I do that finance thing and it was an easy sell to pay off my 6S Plus for 60$, and then paid 140$ down on the iPhone X and my bill won't even change! Thats the benefit i guess of already owning a phone that costs 1100$ lol... only because its not a new concept to spend that much on a phone

I also bought a Beastgrip Pro and im planning on using my old phone in it permanently

Last edited:
I do that finance thing and it was an easy sell to pay off my 6S Plus for 60$, and then paid 140$ down on the iPhone X and my bill won't even change! Thats the benefit i guess of already owning a phone that costs 1100$ lol... only because its not a new concept to spend that much on a phone

I also bought a Beastgrip Pro and im planning on using my old phone in it permanently
I could trade in my paid off 6s for 300 off (which makes payments cheaper than my 7 which isn't being used) but I don't want to give them a perfectly good phone.

I could trade in my paid off 6s for 300 off (which makes payments cheaper than my 7 which isn't being used) but I don't want to give them a perfectly good phone.

I feel you, it is good peace of mind to have a solid cold spare on-hand to fall back to if the toilet claims another

Back
Top Bottom