What You've Just Bought!

Picked up a Galaxy Note 8 on a whim yesterday. I had a Droid Turbo 2 previously, and this is appreciable more proficient, but it could also be because it's new. I got a great deal on the Droid when I bought it, but it had absolutely no trade-in value, and I was pretty unhappy with it by the time I got the new phone, so I was happy to upgrade. We'll see how it holds up!

Took out another subscription too TORGuard. Very impressed with their services and quality of standard. Not too mention piece of mind for me.

Its now got too the point were I cant function with out a VPN & or proxy while surfing. I'm a tin foil hat kinda gye. :p ...

Also bought a lotto ticket and won like £40. in total over 3 tickets and a bottle of Fizzy Energy Drink and a pack of fags because cancer is the in thing. :p ..

Purchased and received my copy of Mario Rabbids, ordered 5 39" RGB ambient lighting strips because they were mismarked at 4 bucks a pop, and a laptop privacy screen for work.

Just purchased our plane tickets for Dreamstate in Souther Cali.
Might try doing LA and San Diego while I'm out there

When are you flying out? I'll be in Hawthorne for work in a few weeks. If you're out there I can give you a tour of SpaceX's headquarters :tongue:

I got my Tesla Model 3 reservation refund like 2 or 3 months ago now... login to My Tesla and can still see my reserved car. Never had any email confirmation cancellation. They had a load of issues cancellation my reservation I had to email back and forth with their IT department for like 1 week.

Hopefully I get it for free :p

When are you flying out? I'll be in Hawthorne for work in a few weeks. If you're out there I can give you a tour of SpaceX's headquarters :tongue:

Ooo
I'm flying out Wed Nov 22nd till Tuesday 28th.
Only Free days are that Thursday which is Thanksgiving and The wollowing Sunday-Monday

Oh darn... I'll be out early November and then in Bakersfield for Thanksgiving. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom