What You've Just Bought!

I want to ride but I'm too pussy.

Meh... it's not so bad. I never really felt like I was in any real danger on my bike. Only dodgy time was coming off a motorway once, I hit the off ramp too fast and struggled to make the long sweeping bend. Well, the bike would have done it easily with a more proficient rider. I just had to suck it up and lean my bike over way more than I ever had before. It was scary, but it was either that or run off the road at 60mph, lol. But that was my fault, I was with a friend and we were pissing around. So long as you take your time and don't get tempted to go too fast, it's all good.

Also no one tells you about all the times where being on a bike has saved a life as opposed to being in a car. If you're in a car doing 60 and some other car pulls out on you and covers 70% of the road before noticing you, there is nothing you can do, you are going to smash into them. On a bike you can fit through a 2 foot gap and just swerve around the car. :p

Last edited:
Went ahead and bought a gas powered soldering iron (just a 70W one), but it comes with a bunch of extra tips so it's also a hot knife, a blow torch, and a hot air gun :D all for $55

Well noticed G502 Rev 2 was on sale for 49 bucks so grabbed one of those. My G700 has just taken a **** and I'm tired of fixing it so taking my old G502 to work. I bought a USB to SATA/power cable so I can quickly check drives and SSDs or quickly transfer things. Bought a queen size electric blanket for when it starts getting colder. Also got a 5L OP humidifier because anytime my dog moves on the bed it's like an electric storm causing all the hair on my body to rise. Then last night decided to grab a Sony 5.2 4k receiver for my PC room. After reading many reviews it seems the Z506 just is built terrible and I'm tired of fighting the random volume spikes so I'm going to tear the set apart and put the speakers on that Sony A/V.

Well noticed G502 Rev 2 was on sale for 49 bucks so grabbed one of those. My G700 has just taken a **** and I'm tired of fixing it so taking my old G502 to work. I bought a USB to SATA/power cable so I can quickly check drives and SSDs or quickly transfer things. Bought a queen size electric blanket for when it starts getting colder. Also got a 5L OP humidifier because anytime my dog moves on the bed it's like an electric storm causing all the hair on my body to rise. Then last night decided to grab a Sony 5.2 4k receiver for my PC room. After reading many reviews it seems the Z506 just is built terrible and I'm tired of fighting the random volume spikes so I'm going to tear the set apart and put the speakers on that Sony A/V.

You realise it's actually the G2/3/4 lower end series that have the superior sensor in terms of negative acceleration, clipping etc :p

I guess if buttons and features are more of a priority the higher end mice are better. But for raw performance, not really.

In Texas?
Yes. They're cheaper when it's warmer and I don't run the heat in the winter. My dog shivers quite bad at night because I keep the house cold and it keeps me up so hoping having the blanket reversed will keep her warm and I get residual heat that won't make me overly hot.

You realise it's actually the G2/3/4 lower end series that have the superior sensor in terms of negative acceleration, clipping etc :p

I guess if buttons and features are more of a priority the higher end mice are better. But for raw performance, not really.
The 900/903 have the most advanced sensor, the G502 under that. The 402 has their gyro fusion engine BS but I'm not a big time FPSer so I don't really care. I prefer the ergonomics of the 502 plus the sniper button over their software crap. I already have a G900 on my main rig and the G502 is used for the PS4 and 98 box. Since I saw it on sale I grabbed the V2 off Amazon which will replace the V1 and I brought the V1 to work to replace my 5 year old G700. I've resprung the button metal twice and don't feel like doing it again.

Edit:
Not to mention, the 502 has a nicely braided cable, snappier buttons, free scroll metal wheel, profile button on top, adjustable weights (which I've used since 06), and slightly more chunkier buttons. In all reality I like the 502 more than the 900 actually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom