What You've Just Bought!

Waittttt you got a switch. I keep thinking about getting one. Today didn't help with Bethesda saying a bunch of their games are coming to switch, and a sweet new demo by final fantasy creators that looked nice. Tempting..
I've had one since day 1 and literally have only played Zelda on it. Now I emulate it all lol.

Bought some chicken thighs and tried my hand at teriyaki chicken last night. Turns out it's extremely easy, quick, cheap, and tasty to cook :D definitely adding it to the list of regulars.

Only 5 ingredients! Skin-on boneless thighs, sauce is equal parts soy/mirin/sake with sugar to your taste. Ginger/garlic optional.

Score the skin w/ knife, place in nonstick pan (no oil required) until skin is browned/crispy (4 mins). Flip, cook 3 mins, throw in sauce mix into pan and continue until the sauce reduces to a thick consistency (bout 1-2 mins).
Eat with rice, in a wrap, mixed in with mi goreng, etc.
Total cost was ~$6 and was enough to feed 3 people.

Christ that site is horrific :lol:

Btw everyone, I did *not* buy Dr Dre Beats. I was just trying to get someone to shout me down for how ****ing stupid buy ****ty headphones like Beats was. I am dissapointed no one did :(

I just thought aww jeez, I'm not even gonna try convincing you that they weren't worth buying :p been down that track before :grin:

So last week I bought a new desk, and it came in yesterday. Got it setup last night annnnnd I don't like it. I'm hoping my coworker can help me with some modifications so I don't have to buy another one.

Bought some chicken thighs and tried my hand at teriyaki chicken last night. Turns out it's extremely easy, quick, cheap, and tasty to cook :D definitely adding it to the list of regulars.

Only 5 ingredients! Skin-on boneless thighs, sauce is equal parts soy/mirin/sake with sugar to your taste. Ginger/garlic optional.

Score the skin w/ knife, place in nonstick pan (no oil required) until skin is browned/crispy (4 mins). Flip, cook 3 mins, throw in sauce mix into pan and continue until the sauce reduces to a thick consistency (bout 1-2 mins).
Eat with rice, in a wrap, mixed in with mi goreng, etc.
Total cost was ~$6 and was enough to feed 3 people.

I just thought aww jeez, I'm not even gonna try convincing you that they weren't worth buying :p been down that track before :grin:

Hmm, I made my own Teriyaki chicken probably 10 years ago and I wasn't so keen. Maybe I should try it again.

Bought a hilarious game on VR last night called Duck Season. Its a spin off from the 1980's Mario/Duck Hunt game that, as you progress, turns into a horror game. Its f*ckin wicked! 7 different endings so it should be interesting.

Xv6526

GPS tracker for my vehicle ;)

Back
Top Bottom