What You've Just Bought!

I just put an offer on ebay for a gtx 780 for £100. Is that a good offer for a used gpu because it seems a little too cheap.
Someone is selling one on CL around here asking $100 so maybe thats a good offer. Or maybe the CL guy just wants a quick sale.

Bought hue strip light to put behind my monitor. It's pretty cool ! expensive but totally worth it. I also have another lamp in the room hooked up to through Hue Bridge. Then I set up a bunch of IFTTT commands to work through Google Assistant. Now my lights are voice operated, I can change the brightness, color etc :cool::cool::cool: the Windows 10 app on the store is also nice.

Bad language so NSFW :p
A very professional video by me lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ntc89wZ6Q

I have a lightpack. Now that I've been using ir for the last two years I can't imagine not having it :tongue:

Recent purchases include two solid rubber wheels (tires w/rims) for the mower [Toro zero turn], as well as a C-clip for holding the front wheel fork on, two caps to cover the tops of said forks, and a new seat for the mower. The mower is 13 years old and was in need of some things obviously.

Also got a new wireless keyboard for the HTPC.

Spent about £900 at IKEA on Saturday; 60% of that was bed+mattress+chests of drawers, and then the remainder was lots of kitchen and home stuff. I now have actual kitchen knives so I can cook nicely rather than cutting up vegetables with a table knife on a plate! :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom