What You've Just Bought!

I haven't had any reason to upgrade from my i5-4440 + GTX970. Vaguely want a bigger SSD but that's definitely in the "want" rather than "need" category. Very unlikely to upgrade this year, or even next year at this point.

Man the 960 pro is already expensive enough. Almost went with the 1TB version, but for $600... ehhhh

Went with the EVO because you'll never notice the difference besides with your wallet. I'm more than happy for the quick advancement of NVMe drives, but really can't wait for Samsung's 64 layer stuff to start rolling out. Idk about anybody else but at this point I'd much rather have cheaper density. I really need a 1TB D drive but I can't bring myself to spend 365 bucks on it.

Over the weekend I bought a pair of slip on shoes, another 100ft Cat 7 flat ethernet cable, a gas charged monitor arm for my desk, 2 bed side tables, a USB fan, a belt tensioner for my car, a belt, and a mDP to HDMI cable.

Last edited:
I did end up getting a 1tb ssd however it was a sandisk and cos me around 200 bucks so I was okay with it.
I did just buy a new pair of shoes Adidas Men's ZG Bounce
haven't worn Adidas shoes in a while, got these on sale for $44

I did end up getting a 1tb ssd however it was a sandisk and cos me around 200 bucks so I was okay with it.
I did just buy a new pair of shoes Adidas Men's ZG Bounce
haven't worn Adidas shoes in a while, got these on sale for $44
Yea I think I might wind up with a Mushkin Reactor or Crucial MX300 as a temp then replace it later with a 1TB 960 EVO.

Edit: whoops, wrong thread :p

Keeping on topic, bought a bunch of $1 sour energy drinks and some Audio-Technica AD500X's for $50. Figure at that price I couldn't pass it up

Last edited:
I just put an offer on ebay for a gtx 780 for £100. Is that a good offer for a used gpu because it seems a little too cheap.

Back
Top Bottom