What You've Just Bought!

Id have inbuilt AC if I were rich, but honestly to temp regulate your house with AC it costs about $150 a month.

And that is pretty much it. Generally speaking, you only find AC in the homes of wealthy people with big modern houses earning high six figures.

Id have inbuilt AC if I were rich, but honestly to temp regulate your house with AC it costs about $150 a month.

And that is pretty much it. Generally speaking, you only find AC in the homes of wealthy people with big modern houses earning high six figures.
My whole electric bill last month was 150 bucks and I have 2 separate AC units in my house.

Not exactly a purchase but a friend was scrapping an old computer that died and said I could have what ever I wanted off it if I helped him back up the hard drive. So I got a 4GB ddr3 stick of hynix ram. It works in my computer just fine so now I have 12GB pretty all miss patch sticks now lol. Never heard of that brand though so I hope it's not sketchy and causes my computer to blow up lol.

I'm still bummed I can't use 8gb sticks in this motherboard though. So I had to take the other 2 sticks of 4 out of my other rig and put the 1 stick of 8 in it so its 3 mis matched sticks of 4 in my main rig and 1 stick of 8 in the other. Works out though since my other computer has only 1 slot of 4 that actually work on the motherboard

Last edited:
Got my Mionix Naos 7000 in today. Nice mouse but I am missing the grip of my old MS-3.

Not exactly a purchase but a friend was scrapping an old computer that died and said I could have what ever I wanted off it if I helped him back up the hard drive. So I got a 4GB ddr3 stick of hynix ram. It works in my computer just fine so now I have 12GB pretty all miss patch sticks now lol. Never heard of that brand though so I hope it's not sketchy and causes my computer to blow up lol.

I'm still bummed I can't use 8gb sticks in this motherboard though. So I had to take the other 2 sticks of 4 out of my other rig and put the 1 stick of 8 in it so its 3 mis matched sticks of 4 in my main rig and 1 stick of 8 in the other. Works out though since my other computer has only 1 slot of 4 that actually work on the motherboard

Hynix is solid. They used to make RAM for other companies, probably still do.

Ended up getting the S8
Got in on the Samsung BOGO offer on Samsung's site.
Should end up being free after selling the 2nd phone and my S7E

My whole electric bill last month was 150 bucks and I have 2 separate AC units in my house.

$13 last month! I have a minimum usage plan that gives me a $100 rebate every month if I go over 1,000 kWh, I use about 1,300 every month. After taxes and fees, rounds up to $0.01 per KWh. It's great

$13 last month! I have a minimum usage plan that gives me a $100 rebate every month if I go over 1,000 kWh, I use about 1,300 every month. After taxes and fees, rounds up to $0.01 per KWh. It's great
I'm set for 2000, and we haven't used that much yet since we don't have everything in the house. Then I'll start seeing some decrease.

I've only got a crappy 15W iron at home, so bought a new one today. While I was there the arduino sensor kit caught my eye :p love them prices!
RjFxZql.png

Back
Top Bottom