What You've Just Bought!

Just bought our car rental for our day trip to the Grand Canyon on our Vegas trip
Any advice on where in the Grand Canyon we should go?
We get in around 8 30 am, I don't mind spending all day.
Was hoping to get back to Vegas by 8pm.

I didn't like it at first either. For me when I got mine it was like learning Android for the first time and it was frustrating to do basic tasks. That's usual like with all new things. When I got my first PS4 I had no idea how to do **** and was constantly asking instead of just knowing like on PC or Xbox. The OS itself though is extremely efficient and makes Android look like a snail even with all the extra horsepower those phones have. It makes jailbreaking almost pointless unless you just absolutely want to customize certain aspects of the UI or install pirated software. Thing is to me with a phone it's a device I use to text and text lol. I don't need anything but it to be fast and reliable. A lot of people I know root an Android device just to take off the bloat and get some basic speed improvements. Over time they still get slow and it's annoying. With the iPhone I've never had that no matter how many apps I have running and I've restarted a total of 2 times since I got it minus OS updates. I hated it at first, but in the end I started to love the phone. [emoji38]
Ive got the nexus 6p rooted but really its just because i hated youtube ads.

As far as the texting thing ive had that problem eith every type of phone at times. Blackberrys, iphones, androids, etc.

Not often but every once in a while.

Ive got the nexus 6p rooted but really its just because i hated youtube ads.

As far as the texting thing ive had that problem eith every type of phone at times. Blackberrys, iphones, androids, etc.

Not often but every once in a while.
Funny thing is, I hate texting on a phone. I hate using a phone in general because it's clunky, but it's better than nothing when you have no other option.

Funny thing is, I hate texting on a phone. I hate using a phone in general because it's clunky, but it's better than nothing when you have no other option.
I love texting because 9 out of 10 times whatever i need said or answered can be done in one sentence each. I hate having to call my father in law to ask a simple question with a yes or no answer lol

I love texting because 9 out of 10 times whatever i need said or answered can be done in one sentence each. I hate having to call my father in law to ask a simple question with a yes or no answer lol
Oh I prefer conversation in the form of text, I just hate it on a phone. Or doing anything on a phone for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom