What You've Just Bought!

I just bought the Huawei Honor 6X after doing a lot of research on budget android phones, and yes trotter I did extensive research on the Asus Zenfone 3 and this one seems to come out on top :)
Also got a cool wooden set of earbuds since my regular ones broke!

Any of you gentlemen use an off brand/ not flagship android phone? After my Galaxy S5 broke in December I bought a temporary LG X Power($100 cost me $10 on cricket wireless) and was blown away by its performance relative to its price. Feel like I've been cheated with all these flagship phones lol. I'm excited for how great this $250 phone will be.
Switching from my sprint contract to no contract cricket wireless was pretty awesome too. 35$ for 3GB data. **** sprint!

Also got a modmic. No issues with it. Does what I need and works well, sounds perfectly good enough for VOIP chat.
I'm hoping the ModMic will be an improvement over my current headset's mic, particularly for when I record my podcast.

Any of you gentlemen use an off brand/ not flagship android phone? After my Galaxy S5 broke in December I bought a temporary LG X Power($100 cost me $10 on cricket wireless) and was blown away by its performance relative to its price. Feel like I've been cheated with all these flagship phones lol. I'm excited for how great this $250 phone will be.
Switching from my sprint contract to no contract cricket wireless was pretty awesome too. 35$ for 3GB data. **** sprint!

IMO biggest difference nowadays is slightly less of a performance gap, but more of a support gap. The non-flagships won't get much love for official updates. Where as my Note5 is supposed to receive Android 7.

I just bought the Huawei Honor 6X after doing a lot of research on budget android phones, and yes trotter I did extensive research on the Asus Zenfone 3 and this one seems to come out on top :)

Nice purchase, those phones are great. I've used Nexus, OnePlus and Samsung phones.
I can't wait to get rid of my S7, phone is bloated and lags with the skin overtime.
I would love to go back to a Nexus.
I just got my uncle a Xperia X, it was on sale for 269 yesterday at BnH
Verizon is usually the worse with filling crap on phones that can't be removed.

Nice purchase, those phones are great. I've used Nexus, OnePlus and Samsung phones.
I can't wait to get rid of my S7, phone is bloated and lags with the skin overtime.
I would love to go back to a Nexus.
I just got my uncle a Xperia X, it was on sale for 269 yesterday at BnH
Verizon is usually the worse with filling crap on phones that can't be removed.

Half the reason why I ditched Android.

Just bought Zelda regular and the Special Edition. Not sure which one to keep.
Also bought the pro controller on Prime Now.

I skipped the ZF3 myself. The base model was too under-powered for the price and the 5.7" Deluxe was stupid expensive. I went with the ZTE Axon 7 myself.

I skipped the ZF3 myself. The base model was too under-powered for the price and the 5.7" Deluxe was stupid expensive. I went with the ZTE Axon 7 myself.
Axon 7 is amazing for the price, you get top specs. The only thing I don't like about these brands is their UI. They make some weird decisions

snagged myself a 1080 with a ek water block for 450. damn good price. i finally get to redo my water loop since i been to lazy to do so lol.

Axon 7 is amazing for the price, you get top specs. The only thing I don't like about these brands is their UI. They make some weird decisions

That's the beauty of using Nova Prime. ;) I have whatever UI strikes my fancy at the time.

Back
Top Bottom