What You've Just Bought!

Motorbike gear is expensive and I dont even have the helmet yet.

I get hot easily so I chose gear with good ventilation as I will only ever ride in the summer anyway.
87927617eca54fc3c351a340f3286a5d.png

Last edited:
Too many things that I didn't wanna buy...

EGR Valve, Valve Cover Gaskets + Grommets, Intake Gaskets, DPFE sensor, plugs + wires, tons of vacuum lines, fuel tank and fuel pump, tires... bleh

Motorbike gear is expensive and I dont even have the helmet yet.

I get hot easily so I chose gear with good ventilation as I will only ever ride in the summer anyway.

Seems like obvious advice but...
Don't do what I did and spend the better part of £1000 on DAS + some gear + testing and then not take the MOD2. All the stuff is probably still valid (CBT, theory, MOD1) but I'd have to start again from scratch in terms of actually riding.

Seems like obvious advice but...
Don't do what I did and spend the better part of £1000 on DAS + some gear + testing and then not take the MOD2. All the stuff is probably still valid (CBT, theory, MOD1) but I'd have to start again from scratch in terms of actually riding.

Wuh...wuh...why would you do that :p

I booked CBT + 18 hours Mod1/Mod2 training and my Mod1/2 tests all in one go :D £600.

As much as I wanted to order a brand new flashy bike of epicness... there was two problems. One, I want to ride now with my friend, which limits me to A2 category bikes. I didn't want to spend 7k on an A2 bike, and then 6 months later want a unrestricted motorcycle at another 7k. Secondly, the chances are I will drop the bike either moving it or riding it while I am learning. Do I want to drop a new bike ? nooooo I definitely don't.

So! just paid £999 for a cheap and cheerful Honda CBF125 from 2009. It has..wait for it.. 11HP ! OH YEAH. I'll be able to get to atleast 40mph in under 20 seconds ! :p seemed like the best plan though. I won't mind it if i damage a cheap piece of ****. At least it's something to learn on, get used to how bikes handle, gears etc.

Ordered a Poetic Revolution series hybrid case for my ZTE Axon 7.

61j83PEGEsL._SL1000_.jpg

I may have to do a mini review on this phone, but I may wait until Nougat drops for it first.

Because of the money I had leftover from not needing to pay for jack diddly today I got myself a Zelda sunshade for my car, a new pair of shoes, a couple of Pokemon glasses that were on sale and took advantage of the PS4 sale that PSN had going on. So got Dead or Alive 5 and BF1 and renewed my PS+.

picked up the CPU on ebay from a buyer who accepted a counter offer and the mobo I picked up referb from Newegg. But I do have to send off the rebate for the mobo to get the 115 price. LOL

Would you want the old combo when I get the new one built?

Back
Top Bottom