What You've Just Bought!

Backed the Lightpack 2 Room setup.
So excited! I love my lightpack for my computer!

Very interesting.

Just bought FINAL FANTASY® XV ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION

It sold out really quick on the first day however I was able to get signed up on the waiting list.
I've never ordered a collector's edition before for any game, it's super expensive so I might cancel it eventually.

ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
NZXT S340 White
DOOM

Still picking other parts out.

Last edited:
I was gifted an Asus P10S WS to use with a Skylake Xeon from my best friend for my birthday coming up. That turned out to be a dud so I sent a return. He then Paypal'd me the 228 that it cost and told me buy a board I want to replace it and when the refund hits to send him the 228 back (so I could have a new platform quicker cause he's a bro). So I bought a review sample eVGA X99 FTW K for 190 and mated that to a Xeon 1650 V3.

The ECC RAM I brought from work didn't work on that board, so I went to Best Buy to get a quick kit to get me up and running. PNY Anarchy 2x8GB 2400MHz.

I was also gifted a Sound Blaster Z for my bday from another bro.

And I finally was able to buy suspension parts for my car.

I was gifted an Asus P10S WS to use with a Skylake Xeon from my best friend for my birthday coming up. That turned out to be a dud so I sent a return. He then Paypal'd me the 228 that it cost and told me buy a board I want to replace it and when the refund hits to send him the 228 back (so I could have a new platform quicker cause he's a bro). So I bought a review sample eVGA X99 FTW K for 190 and mated that to a Xeon 1650 V3.

The ECC RAM I brought from work didn't work on that board, so I went to Best Buy to get a quick kit to get me up and running. PNY Anarchy 2x8GB 2400MHz.

I was also gifted a Sound Blaster Z for my bday from another bro.

And I finally was able to buy suspension parts for my car.

Happy Birthday.
Those are some sweet gifts

How my day to day thinking goes.

Brain: "Right, save XXXX amount a month, you can then buy a house and retire early and live a financially sound stress free life and be completely independent"

Heart: "£6k deposit on a Mercedes C43 4MATIC means monthly payments of just £449!, which is completely affordable, and you love that car so much, you gotta buy it!"

Fortunately I can't do it for 3 years 'til my current lease is up, by which time me ageing and sense prevailing will almost certainly mean my Brain wins. But it's pretty :(

tumblr_inline_nxx1y73UL91td0hds_1280.jpg

Thanks, although my birthday isn't until the 22nd. Funny thing is, I'm having problems with my machine lol.
My moms is on the 21st.

man I hate those times when things start to go wrong.
Are you having hdd issues?
How my day to day thinking goes.

Brain: "Right, save XXXX amount a month, you can then buy a house and retire early and live a financially sound stress free life and be completely independent"

Heart: "£6k deposit on a Mercedes C43 4MATIC means monthly payments of just £449!, which is completely affordable, and you love that car so much, you gotta buy it!"

Fortunately I can't do it for 3 years 'til my current lease is up, by which time me ageing and sense prevailing will almost certainly mean my Brain wins. But it's pretty :(

tumblr_inline_nxx1y73UL91td0hds_1280.jpg

wait so did you get it cos that looks sweet!

Back
Top Bottom