What You've Just Bought!

Bit the bullet and went for the Galaxy S7 Edge. Even though were lots of good reasons to get either the S7E or the HTC 10, I'm a big believer in switching brand each time, which was the deciding motive.

Bit the bullet and went for the Galaxy S7 Edge. Even though were lots of good reasons to get either the S7E or the HTC 10, I'm a big believer in switching brand each time, which was the deciding motive.

I said Id never get a Samsung after the S3 however they've changed a lot.
I really like how this year they went with a bigger battery and brought the microSD slot back.

I said Id never get a Samsung after the S3 however they've changed a lot.
I really like how this year they went with a bigger battery and brought the microSD slot back.

Yeah, I had the S3 (though the international S3 was apparently better than the US S3) and currently have the HTC M8. Part of the reason I want to go back to Samsung is because there are a bunch of things I've missed about them, plus I want to see how much the experience has changed since I had the S3.

<3 my Nexus 6P

urgh, doesn't even have a proper curved screen! how drole

In all seriousness I would've considered it but 5" is pretty much enough for me already, the only reason I'm happy with the 5.5" of the S7E is the nonexistent bezels.

you've been too cool for us since you switched to Apple.
Are you going to install the new beta?
More than likely yea. I haven't had a single issue anybody else has had with each iteration of iOS the past 8 months. On the flip side, I realized I could disable apps on my Z3 which made it a lot faster. Still prefer the smaller screen of my iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom