What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

lol...
does anyone know if i have to return the free game that came with my card if i RMA to newegg?
live chat not open, they have bankers hours.

It's just donner meat, Jorsoft that's a traditional english post pub food mate, although I would rather have mine in burger form.

Read today that the UK watchdog for food has done an indepth study on donner meat they found pork and beef in a lamb kebab. The incredible part was that its 2000 calories fit into a single pitta bread lol thats amazing!!! There was also insane amounts of 140g of fat

The most gut busting kebabs in this latest study provide 346% of a woman's saturated fat intake, close to drinking two wine glasses of cooking oil.

bought metallica tickets for 1/27 show in chicago. 170$ for 2 lower level seats, not bad. Craigslist FTW!

metallica is awesome live. they have so many songs they have to do like a 45 minute montage of all the favorites.

Unfortunantly these items are on back order with my supplier for 2 weeks, but I have just ordered myself the following

1x Adaptec PCI-E SATA RAID 1220SA Kit for RAIDS level 0 and 1
2x Seagate 7200.11 1.5TB SATA-II 32MB Cache Hard Drives

I have sort of noticed how much hard drive space I do not have left on my 2x 400 Gb Hard drives. However i would really like to put some sort of back up / redunancy in place as I am not storing every thing on just one drive.

Plus it's been over a year since I have upgrade my drives last.

well i didnt just buy it but it was a few days ago lol

my Romanian WASR-10 akm, i know the stock is gay, i got another one in the mail right now.

sorry for bad quality, phone pic
akmuj2.jpg

also got a PASGT Kevlar helmet
pasgt2sa2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom