What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

You have vsync on? Cause I never go below 80

Nah, no Vsync. I only play at 2560 x 1080 too, not even full 1440p.

My CPU is only clocked at 4Ghz though. Most people clock way higher than me, what's yours at ?

Nah, no Vsync. I only play at 2560 x 1080 too, not even full 1440p.

My CPU is only clocked at 4Ghz though. Most people clock way higher than me, what's yours at ?
4.2 GHz. That's strange...I'm getting 45-75 fps at 4096x2160

I get 100fps some of the time but on the rooftops overlooking the city it's more 60 to 70.

In other words the more content and activity going in game means more of a slow down right ? :/
Less content related crap and less AI or human players activity the fps climbs so much higher.

From my experience with Dying Light so far is it's not a great comparison because the performance per user is all over the place. This being proved by the broad VRAM differences between each user here and now different FPS differences. Plus I think Titan X is a bit wonky. I've been getting some weird results too. Like 20fps on DayZ?

From my experience with Dying Light so far is it's not a great comparison because the performance per user is all over the place. This being proved by the broad VRAM differences between each user here and now different FPS differences. Plus I think Titan X is a bit wonky. I've been getting some weird results too. Like 20fps on DayZ?

Well, this does not surprise me, because a) DayZ is the buggiest game to ever exist and b) Bohemia have no idea how to make an optimized engine. You can have a freaking super computer and it won't run ArmA3 well with maxed out view distance.

If you wanna see you 12 GB get put to use. Load advanced warfare and cache sun spots and cache shadows. Its funny to see memory usage go all the way past 1200 mb

Well, this does not surprise me, because a) DayZ is the buggiest game to ever exist and b) Bohemia have no idea how to make an optimized engine. You can have a freaking super computer and it won't run ArmA3 well with maxed out view distance.
Well a Titan X OCd is almost as powerful as 2 980s. With alternate frame rendering 2 forced on DayZ I got well over 60fps with 2 980s. Then when I went to a single Titan X idk why but my FPS was like 15. Now with 2 Titan X and forcing alternate rendering 2 I'm getting around 20-30fps with dips into single digits. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom