What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Problem is I have read that if you have any intention of them lasting, you should not wear the same shoe two days in a row. So you basically need two pairs.

I reckon they'll last twice as long, if you only wear them half as much

Uhh.....why?

Something to do with them getting wet from rain or sweat and them needing to dry out fully after a days wear to maintain their shape and quality or something. There is more to it than that though I think.

I reckon they'll last twice as long, if you only wear them half as much

Hehe. Probably. It sounds like a fact dreamt up by the shoe makers.. but quite a few people do seem to say the same thing.

Bought breakfast today :tongue: a "mega burrito" from a gas station
and a Full Throttle drink. I need it this morning. Going on 2.5h of sleep, let's do this!

Also bought an SLi bridge because I forgot mine at home, 1,500 miles away. :tongue:

I usually have one pair of work shoes and 2 pairs casual/walking/running shoes.
I'm loving my new winter shoes, they're actually very comfortable, even at work right now.

iFargle - I hope you enjoy your day in the bathroom after that burrito!

Just bought this.
The Cheesecake Factory: Two Slices of Cheesecake w/ $25 Gift Card Purchase Free - Slickdeals.net

Have not been there in a LONG time, Gotta get me some cheese cake now.

Only been there once - was good, but expensive.

Yeah,
I don't think their food is impressive.
We usually share a meal, maybe do an app and entree, sometimes the entree is good enough for the both of us.
We've been doing that for a while now and it helps save a lot of money and we don't have to throw food away so that also feels good.

Just finished the majority of our Christmas shopping. Just ordered a phone for my mom, a phone for the sister-in-law, some phone accessories for several, and my Christmas upgrade... an octo-core and new mobo.

Back
Top Bottom