What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

i dont think i will break 20K unfortunately. this card is OC'd to the gills pretty much frm the factory...maybe. never hurts to try. ****, its got a warranty. :D

dang.

yeah you would need overclocked cards in sli and the cpu at 3.6 to break 20K.

I want to join in :( couriers and myself screwed up and so they picked up my card yesterday afternoon instead of tuesday morning then the rearranged tuesday afternoon. I skipped 2 lessons so that I could be waiting nose pressed against the window. Probably won't get it until next week which is a badger

I did however write down the serial codes ;) so If they send me a brand new one I will have 2 copies of mirrors edge, farcry 2 and 3d mark. I also imaged farcry 2 disk but haven't had a chance to test it out yet.

Well it turns out the GTX 260 I bought was actually a 192 core version and had a cracked waterblock! The bastages! I got a partial refund though so I spose it's ok.

Anyway, I've had it with scouring for ebay deals...I've just bought a brand new GTX 280 and it will be here monday.

It will be chosen randomly among a bunch of brands and the dude on the phone said he would try to get an OC version...so hopefully a BFG OC or EVGA SSC or something :D

218.49 GBP shipped I could not say no. For those interested OcUK are doing this and the cards will most likely be sold out before the end of the day.

1 TB hdd, insulated gloves for work, bodywash, razors, floss pick things (going to try them since I hate flossing), mouthwash, and coughdrops.

This week I won an eBay auction for a Lenovo Thinkpad T400 (specs in sig). Got it for just £420 (about $580 USD):

lenovothinkpadt400laptoeb3.jpg

That's got some weird specs. 1gb DDR3?

Still, not a bad price.

^ hey i got ddr3 ram, i have found it superror to DDR2. that is odd in a laptop such as that tho.

Back
Top Bottom