What You've Just Bought!

Don't suppose any of you have an extra Lenovo Thinkpad charger laying around (rectangle end), do you?

I've got some extra chargers around here but we need to know the diameter/lenth of the end the goes into the laptop port in "mm" size and volt/amps (watts)

I have a 65W one you could have, but pretty sure shipping will mean cheaper to buy one off Amazon or something. Unless you wanna come down here for a holiday, I'll hang on to it for ya xD

Yeah saw Amazon had 'em. Just figured I'd check here first to see if somebody had one sitting in a closet they'd be willing to part with :).

I have a 65W one you could have, but pretty sure shipping will mean cheaper to buy one off Amazon or something. Unless you wanna come down here for a holiday, I'll hang on to it for ya xD

Haha yeah, might be a bit spendy to ship from you :p. I'll talk to the missus about the vacation - something tells me she would be wary of all the spiders hahaha.

If it makes you feel better we balance the spiders out with these guys
mvx66k874lr01.jpg

Trotter - how do you like the Razor Momba mouse? Have they gotten the software better - that's why I quit using my death adder- the software was horrendous.

Trotter - how do you like the Razor Momba mouse? Have they gotten the software better - that's why I quit using my death adder- the software was horrendous.

Loving it. It has been flawless. I can't believe I waited this long to go wireless.

Back
Top Bottom