What You've Just Bought!

Glad to see you're not just blowing through your severance package :p they are some nice *** knives though. LOVE my Tojiro chef knife, bought it nearly 6 years ago now and it's still going strong. Never realised how much I was fighting stuff before then, or tbh how much of a quality difference it makes to properly cut a lot of foods instead of more bluntly crushing/smushing them.

I saw some Tojiro knives, they were nice - will probably get some further down the line.

As for me spending money... well, I should be getting about another $5k at my disposal soon, just wait til then :lol: Technically I haven't touched the severance yet, this is still money from my final paycheck xD

I would really love one of these, but dat price doe. https://uk.zwilling-shop.com/?cl=details&anid=34375-171-0

Last edited:
On the 4th, bought too much meat, too much bread, too much beer, and a ton of ammo. Not too much ammo though, never enough ammo.

Today bought a custom Xbox controller for the missus.

Recent purchases:

Razer Mamba Wireless 2018

OXO Good Grips Salad Chopper

Umidigi A5 Pro (for my oldest granddaughter, to be used as a gaming device)

Cases for Umidigi A5 Pro and a new one for my wife

Syringe of Arctic MX-4 (as I cannot find mine)

Hard drive caddy for a Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422

Just picked up a Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2 drive and some ML120/140 PRO (White LED, 2 each) Corsair Maglev fans

Also got a Samsung 860 EVO 512GB 2.5 drive just cause... sale with coup'n. a good deal I couldn't pass up. :p

Purchased....
lots of souvenirs from Italy!
some kitchen items
food after getting back from Italy (my fridge was empty)
a voucher for my RHCE exam!

Back
Top Bottom