What You've Just Bought!

Bought a SNES and NES Classic. Need to buy the PS Classic.
Gifts for my girlfriend for Christmas. :tongue:

iPad Pro 12.9 2018

For my mum though, not me :p Too expensive for something I wouldn't use much, but my mum earns sod all money to replace her 6 year old iPad she is totally reliant on. But, I can justify it considering I know she will love it and use it for several hours a day and it'll last her 5 years.

She almost cried when I gave it to her :p Her old iPad has been on its last legs for about a year now. Videos would buffer like ****, typing had a 2 second delay, apps took 30 seconds to open etc. This thing is super fast and slick in comparison.

Probably going to upgrade my laptop to 16 gb of RAM on black Friday or cyber Monday. I'm just glad it came with one stick of 8gb and not 2x4gb.

Browsers sure use a lot of RAM now

Browsers sure use a lot of RAM now

I've noticed this as well which is why I think having at least 3Gib of RAM in even a mint system is essential. FF is notorious for it. I struggle to use a system that has less than 2Gib of RAM and when I have used systems that do they all ways seem to crash out and lock up.

EDIT: Also on my network I'm running at least 2Gib of memory on all my systems. My HP Tower is running 5Gib of memory and my other two servers are running 12 and 16 ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom