What You've Just Bought!

Congrats! Welcome to a life of more misery :p only slightly joking. I do like the part where I don't have to let a stranger (who's often also a complete bitch) walk through my house every 3 months and tell me I need to clean my windowsills.

Bought a few varieties of chilli including Trinidad Scorpion and Carolina Reaper. Should be fun :D
9rHk7ZB.png

They're all packs of 10 seeds lol so my demise is at least a few months away still, gonna setup a mini greenhouse out the back and start a proper full blown veggie garden. I'm loving the escape from the tech world TBH

I ordered three more 120mm red ring LED fans the other day so I could finish out my new case with them (two in front, two in top, one in rear). They are sitting on my desk waiting to be installed.

I got a wild hair over the weekend and ordered a Wraith Spire LED cooler to replace the stock Wraith Spire that came with my CPU. It arrived today... but I am stuck in Atlanta at least through tomorrow evening.

Sort of a purchase(s)... Getting some much needed and overdue dental work done. So far it consists of a root canal and nine fillings. I go Friday to have some major cleaning below the gumline and to have three teeth extracted that are all broken off at the gumline (previous root canals that were not crowned). Once all that heals up I get a crown and prep work for a bridge to replace two of the three extractions.

Back
Top Bottom