What You've Just Bought!

Did you sell your old SSDs too? Cause I see enough there for a boot drive then grab a bigger EVO and call it good.

I am going to repurpose my WD Blue SSD as my game drive, replacing a 120GB Samsung SSD. I sold my other 120GB SSD to my nephew but I plan on hanging on to the Samsung.

Ordered a new seat for my motorcycle off of eBay that I'm going to attempt to shave down some of the foam inside of it (or just entirely replace it with some high-density foam - we'll see). Gonna see if it helps me get more clearance so I can flat-foot both sides of the bike. Doing it on a spare seat so I can always swap back to the OEM/factory seat. Plus, seat was only $40, so if I screw up, not much invested in it.

If I go the foam-replacement route...I might get a high-density foam yoga mat and just cut out a slab of it and use that. Would make it thinner, but hopefully still comfortable.

Ordered a new seat for my motorcycle off of eBay that I'm going to attempt to shave down some of the foam inside of it (or just entirely replace it with some high-density foam - we'll see). Gonna see if it helps me get more clearance so I can flat-foot both sides of the bike. Doing it on a spare seat so I can always swap back to the OEM/factory seat. Plus, seat was only $40, so if I screw up, not much invested in it.

If I go the foam-replacement route...I might get a high-density foam yoga mat and just cut out a slab of it and use that. Would make it thinner, but hopefully still comfortable.
What do you have for a bike, I've got a Shadow 1100 and put a Mustang seat and love it.

Over the weekend I ordered a set of three 120mm red ring LED fans and a 140mm fan to swap out in my case. Since my new mobo has red lights I figure it was time for a change. Some time down the road I want to get a case with a tempered glass side and front.

I also ordered a replacement for my in-case USB hub/card reader. The USB 2.0 ports have died in my old one. :(

And I ordered a SSD to go in my mother-in-law's computer to speed it up a bit.

Oh, and since my keyboard up and died on me I ordered and am now using a cheap $30 mechanical keyboard. I went with another 84-key keyboard but got one with red LED lighting. I will upgrade later but this will work for now.

What do you have for a bike, I've got a Shadow 1100 and put a Mustang seat and love it.

I have an FZ6R - got it last fall. Just trying this out to see if it'll work since the seat was only $40 on eBay and I'll shave it down; if that doesn't work or I **** up, then I'll try the high-density foam route.

Over the weekend I ordered a set of three 120mm red ring LED fans and a 140mm fan to swap out in my case. Since my new mobo has red lights I figure it was time for a change. Some time down the road I want to get a case with a tempered glass side and front.

I also ordered a replacement for my in-case USB hub/card reader. The USB 2.0 ports have died in my old one. :(

Oh, and since my keyboard up and died on me I ordered and am now using a cheap $30 mechanical keyboard. I went with another 84-key keyboard but got one with red LED lighting. I will upgrade later but this will work for now.

Bwahahah, you are in the same boat as me... Why MSI elected to have only red LED lighting on the motherboard is WAY beyond me... I used to have a white/blue/black theme... That's now white/black/red... Guess when ya leave Intel, ya gotta go red? XD

Shoulda said something, I got this last week and have replaced both my Logitech keyboards with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076F4T4T4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ordered some ankle weights and they came in today.

Never bought much lately except the essentials.

Been paying bills and debts like their gonna be no tomorrow.

But I have my eye on some server equipment what I will be hopefully getting before the week end.

I found this advert on Gumtree and the Server Equipment is utter crap but the Rack Unit is spot on. They are wanting £100 for the lot and I was thinking of getting in touch too see if they could deliver.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/server/42u-server-rack/1298586671

Back
Top Bottom