What You've Just Bought!

She's officially mine :D moved in over the last 4 days. Sore & tired as hell, but worth it.

M5D1qra.jpg

Next up will be putting in insulation in the ceiling, building a patio/pergola out the back, putting in rectic into the front/back lawns, and starting to build raised garden beds out the back. I'm gonna be busy for a while :p
I would say congrats but honestly I'm already done with owning a house. Rather rent.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to the house upkeep :/ also found out the bathroom floor beam looks like it's rotted at some point in the past, so I'll have to fix that up before the floor falls out while I'm showering :p
With that said, I do consider this purely an investment. I bought it for a low price knowing it had tons of work to do because honestly most of the cost involved is just time, which I have plenty of considering my lack of a social life lol. Insulation will be ~400-500, fixing the yards will be ~200, building the pergola will be the only expensive one @ ~2-3k. Gonna take me a few months to finish, but should be worth it. I hope :S :p

Bought a new wireless keyboard mouse combo set from Amazon. Been checking and its arriving tomorrow so all's good. Its looks pretty decent and had good reviews with an average of 4 stars.

I'm pretty excited about it because I'm not sure of their is anything wrong with this set to be fair. The one I'm using at the minute is a cheap as anything Polaroid (Remember them) set but this looks a bit snazzy so should make a change.

She's officially mine :D moved in over the last 4 days. Sore & tired as hell, but worth it.

M5D1qra.jpg

Next up will be putting in insulation in the ceiling, building a patio/pergola out the back, putting in rectic into the front/back lawns, and starting to build raised garden beds out the back. I'm gonna be busy for a while :p

Where in Australia? Sydney prices are crazy. I have just about given up on looking at owning a house in Sydney. I am keeping my year to the ground to about any positions at work in South Australia. My partner is open to the idea about moving there or Victoria.

Perth, bout ~15 mins north from the CBD. You can get a 3x1 on a small bit of land (~250-280sqm) for $215k in the same area, tons more affordable than sydney for sure

Perth, bout ~15 mins north from the CBD. You can get a 3x1 on a small bit of land (~250-280sqm) for $215k in the same area, tons more affordable than sydney for sure

Oh forgot you where out in Western Australia. I am going to be out there next month for about 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom