What You've Just Bought!

When it comes to my car... ive made the mistake of being lazy in the past and f*cked myself over royally.... last vehicle had a radiator leak i ignored for the longest time... then a cylinder in the engine went out LOL..... pretty good decision, para.... pretty good decision lol

Needless to say now if something goes wrong with my new one then im the dude whos gonna have it fixed as soon as somethings wrong... Literally went from lunch yesterday getting jumped straight to autozone for a new battery. Im not screwin around anymore i've learned my lesson

When it comes to my car... ive made the mistake of being lazy in the past and f*cked myself over royally.... last vehicle had a radiator leak i ignored for the longest time... then a cylinder in the engine went out LOL..... pretty good decision, para.... pretty good decision lol

Needless to say now if something goes wrong with my new one then im the dude whos gonna have it fixed as soon as somethings wrong... Literally went from lunch yesterday getting jumped straight to autozone for a new battery. Im not screwin around anymore i've learned my lesson
2 totally different circumstances though. The battery is only there to start the car and maintain standby electricity when the car is off. Radiator on the other hand is pretty critical to keeping the engine running good. If I had a radiator issue I'd be fixing it immediately. I actually keep a spare flushed from the salvage yard for my car at all times since it gets so hot in the summer.

No more half-assery with my vehicle

Don't blame you. Dead batteries can be a big issue up here too with how cold it gets in the winter, and then a lot of people don't have very long drives (my "commute" is 3 miles away; my wife's is shorter). My wife's battery froze this winter (was still under warranty fortunately though), and had to get it replaced because it was shot. Would die overnight after having charged it all the way up with my batt charger.

Don't blame you. Dead batteries can be a big issue up here too with how cold it gets in the winter, and then a lot of people don't have very long drives (my "commute" is 3 miles away; my wife's is shorter). My wife's battery froze this winter (was still under warranty fortunately though), and had to get it replaced because it was shot. Would die overnight after having charged it all the way up with my batt charger.
Yea, Optima red top ftw. Course the real deal is in lithium-iron-phosphate.

Get a battery tender that has a desulfate mode to help maintain yalls crap!

I have one, before we would have to replace the battery on all our lawn equipment yearly because, well, the stuff sits for half a year un-used. Last mower battery we replaced was 4 years ago. Average age for those batteries is only 1-2 years.

Heck, we have a Walmart branded battery that's 10 years old today and still going strong, holds a steady 12.7v for several weeks and can pass a load test with fly colors.

Just purchased tickets for our trip to Vegas in April
Airfare and hotel is taken care of now time to plan a show or two.
Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom