What You've Just Bought!

Nah I just want to explore.
I think my next vacation will be to Washington DC or something too. Always wanted to go there. :tongue:

Nah I just want to explore.
I think my next vacation will be to Washington DC or something too. Always wanted to go there. :tongue:

When me and the wifey went to Ny last September, we also took the bus to Boston then D.C. It was a lot of fun. We stayed in each of those cities for a few hours and got to see a lot.
D.C has a lot of free museums so if you're into that you might need a few days.

You might be misunderstanding me; the ones that score poorly (i.e. have a high failure rate) can be discarded as not being tested well and potentially still good model drives, but the ones that score well (very low failure rate) would seem to be pretty great drives considering the environment/overloaded tests run on them.
No I get what you're saying, but the problem is everybody takes their info as factual and absolute when it's not. Everybody I know when they saw that started saying they'll never buy Seagate again. Then argued when I said don't buy refurbs and you're fine. So because of the total misinformation they provide I completely disregard anything they release and so do a lot of renowned tech sites.

well, my Intel i5-6500 arrived today. the amazing thing is how for the most part, they all look the same. but there is such a difference in performance. i guess the same could be said for car engines though. a 195hp 283 to a >700hp aftermarket hot rod chevy motor with only minor visible differences. now i have to figure out what motherboard to get, so i can make a computer with it, instead of looking at a pretty box.

I have 4 of the 500GB black drives and 2 of the 2TB green drives. All of them work fine for what I do. Mostly collecting images and a lot of programing my models and my Adrino.
Transfers from my SSD to one of the drives takes very little time and remains fairly constant through the life of the transfer.
I have 2 2TB red in my nas box and they work just fine also. Over a gigabyte network I can move large movie files very quickly. Depending on the file, it can take 60 seconds to a couple of minutes.
The camera system in my last manager gig had to have the HD replaced due to some major abuse by the previous owner. I went with the purple WD drive. I don't recall what size it was but it took it a week to start running over the old recordings.

No burps, hiccups, or stutter from any of them. If you notice in the vid none of them were recommended for gaming. Just fine out what gamers are using and then decide.

Just sat down at like 0529 AM and worked out I'm about a Grand and a half in debt. How the F*** people can afford to live a life of luxury is beyond me.

And to top it off with along with the Carrier Bag tax we now have to pay a Sugar Tax along with Bed Room Tax tanks to this ****ing Hideous Government. If its over 5 Grams of Sugar per 100ml we have to pay tax on out Sugar. The average council tenant has too pay and average of £14 per Bedroom per week if under their local district council. I know its approx £14 hear in Newcastle upon Tyne and now we have to pay 5p for a carrier bag at the super market. Wouldn't be as bad if they were decent carrier bag but since they have made them thinner and easier to break its disgusting.

Just been reading the news and the government is now raiding the public sector for over another 2 Billion. People on PIP are now loosing an average of £150 PCW and their is an estimated Multi Billion Pound saving on Disability Benefits being made in cuts.

On top of that I just got a ****ing God Damn council tax bill and a nie on £250 Water Bill. ****ed clean off isn't the word.

Vote Labour.

Back
Top Bottom