What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

The h100 can do more. I can do 4.6 at 1.3v with my 3960x and only hit the low 70s on my h100i and that isn't with the fans maxed. I have push/pull though and that's with the stock paste.

Well only two are high static pressure fans (the noctuas) the other two are just the corsair silent ones. I'll try new thermal paste tomorrow if i have time, see if i can do any better.

Assassin's Creed Revelations Gold Edition on PC

Couldn't sleep last night, stayed up till 3 playing it.
Don't know why I ever stopped playing this game..TWICE!

The game play is so much fun and the graphics look amazing to me for some reason.

I could never get into the Assassins Creed games... Played the first one for like an hour and never played any of them again :tongue:

On topic.. Thinking about buying another Moto 360. The last one started cracking so I took it back.. but now they come with metal bands.. hmmm

I could never get into the Assassins Creed games... Played the first one for like an hour and never played any of them again :tongue:

On topic.. Thinking about buying another Moto 360. The last one started cracking so I took it back.. but now they come with metal bands.. hmmm

I feel the same about other games you guys mention. I try them hoping I'll like it but I don't.
I'm glad I got into these and still have interest in them. Its pretty much the only game I can really get into.
Many people think they get repetitive and boring, for some reason I can never get bored of it.
Stayed up late playing it last night getting all the treasure chest and doing side missions.

My new air rifle turned up :D Weihrauch HW100 with Hawke Airmax 30 4-16x scope, and tilt 9-13" bipod. Really happy, it was shipped out fully assembled and with a test certificate for bluing, trigger, power etc. Also has free lifetime repair and maintenance.

1980100_10152471370791283_6376968534704120656_o.jpg

Might buy the cognac leather band too. That looks good :tongue:
9676106_sa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom