What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

220859_10151020504065737_1955192044_o.jpg

Look at how the left screen looks. If he drives a right side car it does the same thing on the right screen. From what I'm told F1 2011 and 2012 looks fine as well as Shift 2. He tried playing Mass Effect and the hud was messed up too. I watched him play BF3 in surround and when he got in a tank I was like omg that looks so stupid. His left and right screen where like solid yellow.

Nope, that's the reason I got mine.

Normally I don't use eyefinity for gaming but when I do I have never had any problems with it.

I haven't even tried using it to be honest. I tried setting up Eyefinity just for regular computing, but since my middle monitor is much larger and has a higher resolution, I got less than stellar results. Not only that, but I can't use my middle monitor as my main one (IE: start button) with it doing the whole eyefinity thing. So I just take advantage of having 3 monitors hooked up at the same time and set it up as a need with Ultramon.

I haven't even tried using it to be honest. I tried setting up Eyefinity just for regular computing, but since my middle monitor is much larger and has a higher resolution, I got less than stellar results. Not only that, but I can't use my middle monitor as my main one (IE: start button) with it doing the whole eyefinity thing. So I just take advantage of having 3 monitors hooked up at the same time and set it up as a need with Ultramon.

Yeah, I normally keep mine setup with my middle monitor as the primary and the two side ones as extended display as well, eyefinity and surround are both just about worthless for productivity since no applications other than games can really make use of a single super wide display.

Still it is nice being able to switch to eyefinity when I get the urge to play with it. My middle monitor isn't exactly the same as the two sides but it's close enough to work without an issue.

Yeah, I normally keep mine setup with my middle monitor as the primary and the two side ones as extended display as well, eyefinity and surround are both just about worthless for productivity since no applications other than games can really make use of a single super wide display.

Still it is nice being able to switch to eyefinity when I get the urge to play with it. My middle monitor isn't exactly the same as the two sides but it's close enough to work without an issue.

The only program I utilize more than one monitor at a time with is FL Studio, just have to keep it in windowed mode instead of maximized. Works pretty well, and I don't need Eyefinity enabled for it.

I have my 24" Landscape and as my main and then a 22" that I use for other things like chat windows, browsing folders when editing, monitoring hardware during games and benchmarking. And then when my non geek friends come to place and see it there like holy **** thats cool haha.

I tried a load of games in 2D surround today. Guild wars 2, war of the roses, gta4, f1 2011, project cars
The only one that didn't work is Project CARS. But that games in alpha so meh.

I like it more now, racing games are sweet, good for MMOs too.

iPad 3 16GB WiFi
A case, two extra chargers.
Got a raise at work, decided I wanted one ;)

iPad 3 16GB WiFi
A case, two extra chargers.
Got a raise at work, decided I wanted one ;)

I like the iPad but I can never justify keeping it over getting something else. I will use my mums from time to time, but thats all really. So whenever I get my own I end up selling it because I like the idea of spending £350 on some new toy pretty quickly :p

Maybe i'll get an iPad Mini depending on price/specs.

I read a lot.. and can't justify buying a standalone reader since I'm a techie. I do everything on it :tongue:

I bought a 6 pack of PBR tall boys two tickets to the mud bogs last saturday and some chicken... HOLY **** THAT WAS A GOOD NIGHT. All thanks to a very beautiful blond that kept me full of beer until 2 am.

Back
Top Bottom