What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

After having had takeaway three nights in a row at uni I figured it was time to buy some actual food. So, I did that.

Look at the Smod double postin'!

I didn't buy it, but Andi bought this. I didn't know about it. Nor did I know about the cost. But what can ya do.

ea7b_doctor_who_11th_doctors_jacket.jpg

looks pretty cool I think!

If i had the money I'd consider wearing it for sixth form. at least I'd be the only one with it. also, Doctor who is just awesome anyway so... although i dont think the new series is as good as it was last season. :smile: just my opinion.

back on topic, I got a takeaway. sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice.

If i had the money I'd consider wearing it for sixth form. at least I'd be the only one with it. also, Doctor who is just awesome anyway so... although i dont think the new series is as good as it was last season. :smile: just my opinion.

I've actually been really enjoying the new series so far. At least it's better than last series, and its... pirate episode

I received Borderlands 2 today.. Didn't buy it, but the one they gave me for going to the pax panel arrived :).

I've actually been really enjoying the new series so far. At least it's better than last series, and its... pirate episode

dont get me wrong, im enjoying it, I liked the spaceship one the best. the first episode was a bit cheesy when the daleks were like 'doctor who' and kept repeatin it.

when doctor who finishes im looking forward to what could be the last series of merlin :( been watching it from the start and is one of my favourite shows along with GoT (im on fifth book now aswell (i couldnt wait for the series ;))), robin hood, doctor who and the walking dead.

I received Borderlands 2 today.. Didn't buy it, but the one
they gave me for going to the pax panel arrived :).
tell me what you think, i loved the first one (played co op with my brother) amd am thinkomg of pre ordering to get the bonus stuff. probably will do it as i assume it will be as good or better than the first.

edit: sorry double post, forgot after not posting for a while :S

Oh yeah, I forgot, I bought Borderlands 2 w/ the special edition strategy guide. Paper fold 3D model of Claptrap FTW. Also yay on premier club, Mechromancer sounds like a fantastic character class.

Back
Top Bottom