What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I don't see it on the US site...
This is what I'm talking about:
iphone-5-micro-usb-adapter.jpeg

Also, is there not a dock for the iPhone 5? I don't see that on Apple's website either.

Well, guess next month I will find out if dropping $400 or so on a phone so I don't have to be in a contract is worth it. Only reason I can even attempt buying and staying off contract is because of this discount program. :D
Equivalent to the DINC now is probably the DINC 4G, or if you want a bigger display, the Rezound is great; I have it and development is really starting to boom now for it since source was released recently.

I was iffy on the blue too but it actually looks nice in person.

The Incredible is worse than the GS3 across the board. I'd look at the HTC One X if you want an alternative to the S3, at the moment it is the only one that is comparable.

DINC used to be a great phone; it's still pretty nice though, since there's still development going for it - even has JB with Butter :D. I put it on my DINC and it's damn smooth.

I don't see it on the US site...
This is what I'm talking about:
iphone-5-micro-usb-adapter.jpeg

Also, is there not a dock for the iPhone 5? I don't see that on Apple's website either.

If it's the adapter that lets you use the old connector, then it's $30 in the states last I heard. I don't poke around at apple products, so I don't have a clue as to what the accessories look like.

DINC = Droid Incredible by HTC? I rather like how it looks honestly, I just want something that will be worth the money I am going to be soon dishing out for it.

Last edited:

Nope, it's the Mini USB to Lightning adapter. They have to be sold in Europe by law.

Yep, they won't be going stateside. Which is why i'm charging $75 for anyone that wants one :grin:

The price for all Apple adapters is atrocious. Fortunately 3rd party ones should arrive within a month or two if Apple allow it, you'll be able to get them for 1/5th the price.

If it's the adapter that lets you use the old connector, then it's $30 in the states last I heard. I don't poke around at apple products, so I don't have a clue as to what the accessories look like.

DINC = Droid Incredible by HTC? I rather like how it looks honestly, I just want something that will be worth the money I am going to be soon dishing out for it.

Yes, DINC = HTC Droid Incredible. I have one that's just sitting in my backback right now that I have my Rezound; going to just use it as an Android-powered MP3 player now really.

If you're buying them out of contract, can look on craigslist for 'em. Check out XDA and TeamBAMF's marketplaces to see what people are offering too; usually they're offering up Rezounds for ~$180-250. Same with the Nexus phone.

Carnage, I get a huge discount through verizon and my new job, plus, I like buying new. XD

What about the Galaxy Nexus? The Razr Maxx is also a good option so long as you don't plan on modifying it.

I am personally not a fan of HTC due to their locked bootloaders .

Back
Top Bottom