What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Dude. It's a 65" 240hz 3D TV. I'd like to see Apple one up it. I know Samsung already did with the ES9000, but I'm never paying 10k for a TV. An OLED of similar specs will more than likely cost 2x what I paid for this upon release. Plus, I needed a TV because our living room TV fell off the wall yesterday when we were painting. Long story short, it's no more :(

I thought so, too. But it's going up on the wall.

I would love it. If it had DisplayPort.

Apple won't one up the panel quality, no. But features and interface are likely to be the improvement.

Only a 4GB? :p

That's what I said :p

Apple won't one up the panel quality, no. But features and interface are likely to be the improvement.

I could see how interface would be an issue for some people, and I do imagine Apple won't put out a TV with a bad interface. I'm kinda a videophile though, so panel quality is at the top of my list. When I get a new TV, I hoop up the PS3, Xbox, PC, and DVR and usually don't actually use the built in apps on the TV. Sometimes I use Pandora/Netflix, but that's the extent of it.

I generally like all Samsung screens, but I find the bottom of this TV hideous.

Enough with the sensationalist drama queens online already! It's not "hideous"
/petpeeve

Bought some more replacement screens for the seemingly never-ending stream of smashed iphones that make their way to me, plus some for the S2 and S3. Pro tip: DO NOT smash your S2/3 screen. EVER. It's the biggest pain to replace out of all the phones I've worked on.

Yeah but 'hideous' is meant to be ugly to the power of ten thousands. Like, you have to physically wretch at something for it to be hideous.

Don't condone his behavior !!!!!
Every country has their annoying behaviors. French are rude. Germans dont say plz/thx. British are thought to be miserable, pessimists (I think?). And it just so happens americans are known to be really loud. And it is true. Every american program seems to have overly loud and grating people shouting or cheering all the time.
Being patriotic I can cope with, but y'all don't need to deafen us all with it :p

Y'all got no dirt on us Aussies, other than we're drunk, on drugs all the time and beat up people for looking foreign if they're at an Eastern states beach.

Back
Top Bottom