What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

To bring this thread back on topic, I bought one of these...
315rQ4dhbBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Except mine's made by PNY and is 32GB.. I couldn't find a picture of mine online.. so this will have to do :tongue:

Like this? Had to put in some crazy keywords in google image search like "pny" and "32Gb" :p
pny_32gb_hook_attache_capless_usb_fdu32gbhookef_raw.jpg

Nope, like this:
the HP one I linked to looks more similar :tongue:
ItYjq.jpg

I thought you had an iPhone?
Also, stop using my favourite emoticon so much :p

Just bought a USB3 2.5" 1Tb external for $99, not too shabby for Australian tech prices!

lol, sorry, forgot about spoiler tags :tongue:
Aaaand nope, I got rid of that like six months ago... Went to an Atrix and am now using a Galaxy Nexus :thumbsup:

Yeah I know, you didn't strip metadata :p and ahh yeah, remember you talking about the Atrix a while back

I think she could get a Net+ easily. That would bring on so many opportunities, Remixed. :big_smile:

I'd have to move to get a job... one of the many curses of living in a small ish town in WV everyone knows everyone... I grew up in this area, yet i'm still an outsider.... you have to know people to get hired here.... or be related like everyone else is.... it's cheap to live here but it's more expensive in other ways....

and I have no money to move and I'm never gonna have an apartment again.

the only jobs outsiders can get are retail, temp work, or manufacturing jobs. the rest are taken by insiders.

I work for retail data and we collect pricing data for stores.... it doesn't pay me a lot but it's better then busting my balls on hard labor or working at wal mart or kroger on min. wage and putting up with *******s all day. I also have a lot of flex. with this job. I sometimes travel to other areas and stay overnight in hotels and they pay for it and meals...

So Amazon approved me for a store card with an $800 limit...and a good financing offer...mwahahaha.

Books:
Amazon.com: Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It can Happen Again, Kevin D. Freeman (for mom)
Amazon.com: How to Become a Really Good Pain in the Ass: A Critical Thinker's Guide to Asking the Right Questions, Christopher W. Dicarlo
2x Amazon.com: The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun [Hardcover], J.R.R.Tolkien (one for mom)
Amazon.com: Learn to Play Go, Vol. 2: The Way of the Moving Horse, Janice Kim, Jeong Soo-Hyun
Amazon.com: Learn to Play Go, Vol. 3: The Dragon Style, Janice Kim, Jeong Soo-hyun
Amazon.com: Learn to Play Go, Vol. 4: Battle Strategies, Janice Kim
Amazon.com: Learn to Play Go, Vol. 5: The Palace of Memory, Janice Kim, Jeong Soo-Hyun
Amazon.com: Go for Beginners, Kaoru Iwamoto
Amazon.com: The Second Book of Go (Beginner and Elementary Go Books), Richard Bozulich
Amazon.com: In the Beginning (Beginner and Elementary Go Books), Ishigure Ikuro

DVDs/Blu-Ray
Amazon.com: The Borgias: The First Season (for mom)
Amazon.com: Cowboy Bebop Remix: The Complete Collection
Amazon.com: Cowboy Bebop: The Movie [Blu-ray]
Amazon.com: The Universe: 7 Wonders of the Solar System [Blu-ray 3D]
Amazon.com: Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia (IMAX) [Blu-ray 3D
Amazon.com: WWII in 3D, Blu-Ray
Amazon.com: IMAX: Under the Sea 3D (Single-Disc Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray Combo)
Amazon.com: IMAX: Ocean Wonderland [Blu-ray 3D

Recording Stuff:
Amazon.com: Pro Tools MP + MobilePre High-Performance 2x2 Pro Tools MP Studio Bundle
Amazon.com: MXL 990/991 Recording Microphone Package
Amazon.com: MXL Mics MXL-90 Microphone Shock Mount for 770 /990

Other Stuff:
Amazon.com: Vapir NO2 Fully Portable Cordless Digital Vaporizer
Amazon.com: Kingston Digital Inc. 32GB DataTraveler 100 Generation 2 2.0 USB Flash Drive
Amazon.com: Kingston DataTraveler 16GB 100 Generation 2 (G2) USB Flash Drive
Amazon.com: 1-1/8'' Solid Shin-Kaya Spruce Go Game Table Board
Amazon.com: Glass Go Stones JangStone No.1 - 9.5mm (Size 34
Amazon.com: Bamboo Go Game Bowls Gosu
Amazon.com: Go Game Bowls Stones Vinyl Carrying Case Bag

So...yeah. ;D

Haven't seen you on here in a while, Pete. Splurged a bit I see lol.

Haven't seen you on here in a while, Pete. Splurged a bit I see lol.

Yeah, I've been really busy lately with work and whatnot. Takes up a lot of my time.

As for splurging, yes. Yay 12-month interest free financing. :D I was going to include a book with over 3500 famous people's last words, but it would have put me over my limit. Sad face.

Back
Top Bottom