What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I brush about once a week at most, though it depends on what I've eaten. Breath's fine, teeth are fine. Never needed fillings or anything, though I do currently need one of my wisdom teeth out since it grew at a funny angle so it stabs into my lower jaw.

I tried it when i was 12, it seemed pretty strong then. On the back it says minimum age 12. I had a bubblegum flavor one before Listerine ;)

I tried it when i was 12, it seemed pretty strong then. On the back it says minimum age 12. I had a bubblegum flavor one before Listerine ;)
Any mouth wash is going to seem strong when you first use it. It is that way for any person who isn't a regular user of mouth wash. Sorta like how mints are super strong when you haven't eaten them in a while.

Got back from the dentist. Two more appointments to get cavities filled. One appointment to get all 4 wisdom teeth pulled because they will never break full break the gum so they have to remove them before I get food trapped in them and then an appointment to get braces to pull my teeth back so they can fit the implants. Then implants. Then I am done. Its going to be HELL for the next few weeks/months.

As long as I am not laid up on my 21st, I am stoked to get my new mouth.

Got back from the dentist. Two more appointments to get cavities filled. One appointment to get all 4 wisdom teeth pulled because they will never break full break the gum so they have to remove them before I get food trapped in them and then an appointment to get braces to pull my teeth back so they can fit the implants. Then implants. Then I am done. Its going to be HELL for the next few weeks/months.

As long as I am not laid up on my 21st, I am stoked to get my new mouth.
My new mouth will literally be a new mouth. I'm aiming for a complete dental overhaul in 2-5 years. Gonna have the surgery where they pull everything, drill holes in your mouth, then screw a new set of teeth in.

Yeah, I am getting two new teeth :).. At $1500 a tooth though that is going to cost you a pretty penny.

Yeah, I am getting two new teeth :).. At $1500 a tooth though that is going to cost you a pretty penny.
32,000 with no insurance help. Financing is available so it should be like having a car payment except more worth it since our vehicles are paid for.
These guys also don't go by tooth. They go by top or bottom.

Back
Top Bottom