What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I need to take better care of my teeth. I am stopping the soda drinking again. I knocked two teeth out a couple years ago and finally getting my implants. I have to go get cavities filled, then braces to pull my teeth apart so they can fit the implants in (i had smaller then normal front lowers). THEN I GET MY TEETH BACK!! I start tomorrow. I will also have to have my wisdom teeth pulled most likely even though they don't hurt or bother me. The dentists thinks they are growing in weird.

I need to take better care of my teeth. I am stopping the soda drinking again. I knocked two teeth out a couple years ago and finally getting my implants. I have to go get cavities filled, then braces to pull my teeth apart so they can fit the implants in (i had smaller then normal front lowers). THEN I GET MY TEETH BACK!! I start tomorrow. I will also have to have my wisdom teeth pulled most likely even though they don't hurt or bother me. The dentists thinks they are growing in weird.
They always say that. I recommend that if they don't bother you to leave them be. If they start showing the slightest sign of problems, yank them. No need to go through that agony if you don't have to.

Filling don't hurt me at all... Plus I am tired of missing teeth and implants run $1500~ a tooth up a here and I already need two :p.

Filling don't hurt me at all... Plus I am tired of missing teeth and implants run $1500~ a tooth up a here and I already need two :p.
Oh no I was talking about those wisdom teeth. When they pull pain killers don't seem to completely knock out the pain unless you have a really nice doctor.

Ohh yeah. I found a dentist that my insurance covers that will knock me out for the pull :). I am getting a second opinion because genetically if my family is any indicator, I should be fine. My mom had 1 pulled my dad didn't have any neither did my grandparents. Although we do have weak teeth on my dads side. (both dad and grandpa had dentures at 45)

Ohh yeah. I found a dentist that my insurance covers that will knock me out for the pull :). I am getting a second opinion because genetically if my family is any indicator, I should be fine. My mom had 1 pulled my dad didn't have any neither did my grandparents. Although we do have weak teeth on my dads side. (both dad and grandpa had dentures at 45)
The pull is not the problem, it is the days after you have to worry about. Most dentists wont prescribe pain killers strong enough for most people. Getting a wisdom tooth pulled isn't like any normal tooth.

Got my wisdom teeth out 4-5 years ago I think? I was awake for it, but they stuck enough needles in my gums that it didn't really hurt lol. Worst part was the stitches in the next week, all mushy and hard to clean :sick: glad that's over

Bought lunch (cheese/bacon croissant, red bull), a new vaporiser, and tickets to MIB III

Got my wisdom teeth out 4-5 years ago I think? I was awake for it, but they stuck enough needles in my gums that it didn't really hurt lol. Worst part was the stitches in the next week, all mushy and hard to clean :sick: glad that's over

Bought lunch (cheese/bacon croissant, red bull), a new vaporiser, and tickets to MIB III
I will be seeing this next week for sure in theaters. Can't wait.

I know people who never brush their teeth and barely get cavities. My dad being one of them. He only started having mouth pains when they removed his wisdom teeth, and then after he tripped and a drill bit got rammed into one of his teeth. Heavy smoker, regular coffee drinker, teeth barely yellow. It astounded me :|

Some people are genetically screwed when it comes to teeth. Some people have weaker enamel than others, some have abnormally strong enamel. I have a baby tooth that refuses to come out with out surgery, after 23 years of HORRIBLE tooth care, it's FINALLY starting to decay, which means I will need to get it surgically removed soon. I rarely touch my teeth, the enamel is just strong according to the dentist when I last went. She couldn't understand why I had no cavities or discoloration after going 2 years with out brushing.

Back
Top Bottom