What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Grabbed enough stuff from a few random sites to build a 16*16*16 tri-color LED cube, just need to figure out how to build the controller and find a way to program it all :3

Tsk tsk, means you're not brushing enough
I have a genetic disease that gradually makes my teeth weaker as I get older. I brush plenty. My sister is 34 and nearly has no teeth because she doesn't take care of hers properly, drinks too much soda, puts way too much sugar in her coffee, and refuses to use mouth wash. When she was my age (we are 10 years apart) most of her teeth were already deteriorating pretty bad yet I have only lost 2 teeth and have 2 small holes in 1. Proof enough I take damn good care of my mouth. 1 hole was actually done by a toothpick because somebody smacked me on the back making me jam it in my mouth chipping a piece of my tooth.

Doesn't everyone have that? Hence it being common for people age 50+ to have false teeth. And now I actually finished reading your post so nvm :p

Doesn't everyone have that? Hence it being common for people age 50+ to have false teeth. And now I actually finished reading your post so nvm :p
I know people who never brush their teeth and barely get cavities. My dad being one of them. He only started having mouth pains when they removed his wisdom teeth, and then after he tripped and a drill bit got rammed into one of his teeth. Heavy smoker, regular coffee drinker, teeth barely yellow. It astounded me :|

Back
Top Bottom