What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Yea main ground wire put in a bad place when they rebuilt the front end. Since they spray painted EVERYTHING under the hood I had to use my knife and a wire brush to scrape and make a clean contact on good metal. So far haven't had anymore problems. After this stuff is done all I really have left is fixing one of my high beams and replacing the back tires.

If you never want it to corrode, grab a tube of dielectric grease from autozone and put it between the body and ground, does wonders.

I bought a Vivotek IP8332 outdoor suveillance camera. However, I don't have it in my possession yet because, according to UPS tracking info, it was delivered Monday morning to somebody on the property - however nobody was home at that time, so I have no idea who accepted it. Ironically, I bought the camera (despite it being a nicer area) to keep an eye out since I do IT work on the side and I want to be aware of when packages come. Go figure the first package I have an issue with is a damn camera.

I bought a Vivotek IP8332 outdoor suveillance camera. However, I don't have it in my possession yet because, according to UPS tracking info, it was delivered Monday morning to somebody on the property - however nobody was home at that time, so I have no idea who accepted it. Ironically, I bought the camera (despite it being a nicer area) to keep an eye out since I do IT work on the side and I want to be aware of when packages come. Go figure the first package I have an issue with is a damn camera.
Yea I had that issue with our old place. Was so afraid somebody would see a box in our mail and steal it since the stupid post man doesn't ever close the mailbox door.

That reminds me.. I would pay good money for a bezel-less monitor.. Three of them.. in eyefinity.

Back
Top Bottom