What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

There have been a few people adding external GPU's to their laptops (mainly Lenovo Thinkpads) over on [H]Forum for a few years. Some of the guys about a year ago even created custom cases for them.
Yea like I said, when I got my Gateway laptop (realizing that was 4 years ago now, time flies) it was all theory and oooo ahhhhh. If I got another laptop to game on I would deff get MSI's Thunderbolt enclosure for the job and add on to it.

Never bought nothing recently except about £100 worth of shopping the other Night when the supermarket was quiet at like 02 AM in the morning. Damm be those self service check outs. Hate them. Any ways the only reason they have them is to save cost and Money on their Part. I mean, its not enuf you have to earn the Money to bye and feed you felf, cook your own food, when you get it home, now when you go to the Supermarket you have to serve your self. Its what you call an utter Crap and diabolical Customer Service.

I prefer using the self checkout, I find it a lot easier and there is never a queue.

I prefer the self checkout as well when doing normal shopping. Especially that I can stick everything in a single bag :).

Clearance item and age restricted stuff takes longer. (Beer, rated R movies) Mainly because someone has to come punch in a code.

You've already solved your electrical problem?
Yea main ground wire put in a bad place when they rebuilt the front end. Since they spray painted EVERYTHING under the hood I had to use my knife and a wire brush to scrape and make a clean contact on good metal. So far haven't had anymore problems. After this stuff is done all I really have left is fixing one of my high beams and replacing the back tires.

Back
Top Bottom