What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Lol I was intentionally being confusing (or was I?)

Can anybooodyyy, fiiind meeeeeee, sooomebooody too-ooo-ooo-ooo loove!

Why do you need love again ? J_J
Chug-a-lug%2BBrett-resized.jpg

Must be a huge plant to produce 2500 in one crop.
Indeed, $466 might be closer to average lol
If you were found with 1 plant here (before the new laws were introduced in Aug 2011), you'd just get a finger wagged at you and your plant confiscated. Made sense considering it takes 3-4 months minimum from start to finish, hardly a worthwhile investment if you're looking to make money.

Bought an iced coffee, some battery chargers, a new mic, and a couple new hdds

Are we talking about the same thing ? I'm talking about Marijuana. Cannabis. Weed. Whatever you want too call it, but i'd be amazed if growing it was legal in Australia. I am almost certain it isn't. Though i'm not sure about medicinal use.. though I still doubt you could grow it yourself.

Considering a single plant can produce $2500 of the stuff that would be kinda crazy to let them.

Well I know plenty of people that grow legally. Its not that hard to get a grow card here anymore. This country is riddled with farms of the stuff. And yeah your price is a little bit off haha.

I bought a website domain and some popcorn chicken.

It's not off around here the local police took up an anti cannabis operation at the start of the year and now there is none of the stuff around and prices gone waywayway up. Besides, it's not unheard of to get over 300grams on one grow what so ever. Before everything went to **** with police busts good stuff was already $300/30grams.

Yeah it's not unheard of lol, just like it's not unheard of to run 100m in 9.69 seconds.

Bought a set of cheap sunglasses, gonna knock out the lenses and replace with a monitor's vertical polarization layer. Ninja monitor glasses ftw!

The Warriors PSP for my Vita. Was about £6, so thought i'd pick it up. Runs and plays great.

Bought a set of cheap sunglasses, gonna knock out the lenses and replace with a monitor's vertical polarization layer. Ninja monitor glasses ftw!

Care to explain for people who have no idea what that means, which is probably just me.

Back
Top Bottom