What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

14.5 kg for the 1200 vs. sixteen solar masses for the HAF932. I win.

Well okay 13.2 kg for the HAF932 :p

I own a 932 so I would know which is heavier and the 1200 wins by a long shot. Plus for Quakecon you are forced to carry your PC for about 1/4 mile.

Just bought a Can of Relentless, tropical fruit drink, and a £1 Lotto Instant Win. Won a £10. :thumbsup:

I own a 932 so I would know which is heavier and the 1200 wins by a long shot. Plus for Quakecon you are forced to carry your PC for about 1/4 mile.

When you went Quakecon, did you have your sig rig, the 'McBada** PC'? because i would hate to carry around a waterloop aswell, that must add quite a bit of weight?

No this past year I put my server and main PC together. In a little Raidmax Scorpio I had about 7 drives, a TRUE Black 120, full of fans, and an optical drive. The year before that I had a water loop. It's actually lighter than a giant heatsink IMO. 2009 is when I had the Antec 1200 with a full water loop, few storage drives, and SLI 280s.

What are you guys doing, carrying your case around to school/work everyday?! Mine sits where it sits and doesn't move unless I need to work on it, then I just tip it over on its side. Do not understand le fuss!
Bought a few cheeseburgers, rechargeable batteries, solar panels, GTX 550Ti, aaand a coke.

Why the 550ti?

Indeed, I was being sarcastic ;)

It's a decent enough card; a good choice for ~£100.

Indeed, I was being sarcastic ;)

It's a decent enough card; a good choice for ~£100.

indeed, so was I ;) mine probably wasn't very clear.
Next time I'm sarcastic I will :sarcasm: to make it clear.
although my I'm generally a sarcastic person, my friends :sarcasm: tell me that a lot.

Back
Top Bottom