What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Often bye Lotto Instant Wins my self, and the other week I bought with my verry last Pond Coin a Noughts and Crosses, and Won £100.. Honestly Could not belive my Luck.

Thats why I've started wearing them, but alot of People are Judgmental.

Not just saying this kmanmx, I have never liked Tesco. Every so often I will take a trip to Tesco, and its just Mass Consumerism. ASDA are Friendly and they genrally have pleasent staff, all thor a few are not worth a lite at my Local Supermarket 24 Hours. Just mass consumerism, and I would never do my Shoping on a Saturday Dinner Time,:crazy:, because its rediculus the amount of people that are in the Supermarket. On a Night when its Quiet and everything is Fresh on the Shelves, suiets me to the Ground.

Anyways just some Upgrades to the SOHO netwrok here at Home. This is what I've bought.

512MB NVIDIA PNY 6200 DDR 8X AGP DVI available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

SAMSUNG 8X RW/DL SLIM EXT USB2 WHITE BOX available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

TP-LINK 16 PORT 10/100MBPS SWITCH available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

USB2.0 7 PORT HUB WITH POWER ADAPTOR available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

Two, V7 5 OUTLET SURGE PROTECTOR available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

Two, 5 METRE RJ45 CABLE BLACK URT-605K available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

The Only Problem I have is that I am goeing to have to Pull my entire Network appart and Build it again from scrach. For the sake of the Cable managment. :very_angry:

I can't use the asda near me because it is in the middle of the roughest council estate for 100 miles which accounts for over 90% of the murders in my city. Going into that asda is like putting a "mug me" sign on your back.

Jeans can be really comfy if you buy an expensive pair. I wear jeans every day all year.. I don't have any trousers or tracky bottoms or anything.

Yeah that's about as good as you can expect.

31Uw8AVBChL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom