What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I wore my hoodie 100% of the time when I was in europe, including in shops. Didn't get kicked out or even asked to take it off, *shrugs* I must look angelic :D
I used to wear my hoodie 80% of the time here in Aus too, even in the summer :p I haven't worn one since I've been back from Europe yet, then again it's been damn hot lol

Didn't buy them, but received two Navy hats from Nukem in the mail yesterday! Perfect timing mate, came on my birthday haha

Spent £15 on instant win lottery games. Came out with £18.

Result :)

lol I only wear them because they're really comfy I hate jeans. I do have some other trousers, and smart trousers as well.
I had to look up what....smart....trousers........were.

i bought 2 6950s that unlock to 6970s :)

for $420 shipped...
keep an eye out for my upgrade thread coming soon!

xfx_radeon_hd_6950.jpg

Civilisation V game of the year and Rome Total War on steam.

Civ 5 was on sale for 15 pound

Spent £15 on instant win lottery games. Came out with £18. Result :)

Often bye Lotto Instant Wins my self, and the other week I bought with my verry last Pond Coin a Noughts and Crosses, and Won £100.. Honestly Could not belive my Luck.

lol I only wear them because they're really comfy :tongue:I hate jeans. I do have some other trousers, and smart trousers as well.

Thats why I've started wearing them, but alot of People are Judgmental.

I walked into Tesco with my hood up as it had been raining outside and the store guard walked up to me and pulled me out the store.

True story

Not just saying this kmanmx, I have never liked Tesco. Every so often I will take a trip to Tesco, and its just Mass Consumerism. ASDA are Friendly and they genrally have pleasent staff, all thor a few are not worth a lite at my Local Supermarket 24 Hours. Just mass consumerism, and I would never do my Shoping on a Saturday Dinner Time,:crazy:, because its rediculus the amount of people that are in the Supermarket. On a Night when its Quiet and everything is Fresh on the Shelves, suiets me to the Ground.

Anyways just some Upgrades to the SOHO netwrok here at Home. This is what I've bought.

512MB NVIDIA PNY 6200 DDR 8X AGP DVI available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

SAMSUNG 8X RW/DL SLIM EXT USB2 WHITE BOX available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

TP-LINK 16 PORT 10/100MBPS SWITCH available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

USB2.0 7 PORT HUB WITH POWER ADAPTOR available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

Two, V7 5 OUTLET SURGE PROTECTOR available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

Two, 5 METRE RJ45 CABLE BLACK URT-605K available at COMPUTER orBIT LTD

The Only Problem I have is that I am goeing to have to Pull my entire Network appart and Build it again from scrach. For the sake of the Cable managment. :very_angry:

I need to redo my cables for my desks, my teamspeak server and my router/switches. Its such a pain though!!! I am also moving to a different room and giving my office to my girlfriend for the bedroom. Its a good thing though, there will no longer be a main path through my office to the bedroom! The path will be through the bedroom to my office. (Weird basement layout)

Back
Top Bottom