What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Your win + 50,000 Euro's = Me as your bestest friend! :p

I bought two Lucky Dips and a ticket of me own Numbers, Won on 2 Tickets. A whopping total of £5.40 on two numbers per ticket.

:)

Really really really want to buy this watch. Design based on Samurai.. oh it's so awesome. Problem is only one was ever made, and the company that makes them sells there normal 'mass production' watches for like $200,000 so I think it's probably worth a tad.

cdvM

Well of course but I am speaking in a hypothetical sense where I can afford everything and anything. I'd have to be extremely rich to consider blowing half a million on a watch. I'd want to be worth at least £200m+

Just bought a Storage Options Touch Tablet.

Scroll Essential 7" Tablet - Storage Options - Technology Without Compromise

Paid a little more but got it from me Local PC Shop at the Time a few days ago.. Oviously theirs alot and much better options on the market but was Ideal for just being able to lye in bed and wach TV.. Not really botherd about the WI-FI but just to take me Media and Music with me.

:thumbsup:

I have never seen the attraction to expensive watches. I don't where a watch very often but when i do its like a 40$ thing I got from wallmart. Seems like a major waste of money to me.

I have never seen the attraction to expensive watches. I don't where a watch very often but when i do its like a 40$ thing I got from wallmart. Seems like a major waste of money to me.

When you are that obscenely rich you already have everything you need and want, most of your expenditure as a multi millionaire would be considered a waste by normal people.

Just bought a Storage Options Touch Tablet.

Scroll Essential 7" Tablet - Storage Options - Technology Without Compromise

Paid a little more but got it from me Local PC Shop at the Time a few days ago.. Oviously theirs alot and much better options on the market but was Ideal for just being able to lye in bed and wach TV.. Not really botherd about the WI-FI but just to take me Media and Music with me.

:thumbsup:

Resistive touchscreen???????? DIE, HEATHEN! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom