What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Bought a Transformer Prime + dock, just arrived today. Build quality is great, and man I love the quad core powah! First thing I'll be doing when I get home is see what happens when I plug in my xbox controller + tv to it, wonder how GTA3 will run.

Bought a Transformer Prime + dock, just arrived today. Build quality is great, and man I love the quad core powah! First thing I'll be doing when I get home is see what happens when I plug in my xbox controller + tv to it, wonder how GTA3 will run.

It's runs perfectly smooth on my IP4S with duel core so I don't see you having any problems.

AMD phenom II X4 960T
New MOBO
XFX 6870
8 Gigs or G.Skill RAM
Roxie Video Capture Card
And a McDouble

It's runs perfectly smooth on my IP4S with duel core so I don't see you having any problems.

Okay, sorry but I have to say something. No offense to you Kman, but when you are referring to a processor with 2 cores, it's spelled dual. Dual, in the English language means two. Duel means any contest between two persons or parties. Once again, no offense, but that is one of my biggest pet peeves. And Soul, the Transformer Prime will run GTA3 with no trouble at all.

Okay, sorry but I have to say something. No offense to you Kman, but when you are referring to a processor with 2 cores, it's spelled dual. Dual, in the English language means two. Duel means any contest between two persons or parties. Once again, no offense, but that is one of my biggest pet peeves.
lol, I pointed that out to him on Steam

Okay, sorry but I have to say something. No offense to you Kman, but when you are referring to a processor with 2 cores, it's spelled dual. Dual, in the English language means two. Duel means any contest between two persons or parties. Once again, no offense, but that is one of my biggest pet peeves. And Soul, the Transformer Prime will run GTA3 with no trouble at all.

Oh, I know - probably wasn't thinking much at the time, I just really don't care enough too change it. Yami told me about it, but I still couldn't be bothered.

Thats a spelling I just don't care about. Though lately i've became obsessed of capitalising the letter I if it's on it's own as you should. I can't stand it if I spot one uncapitalised :p

How comes you use rechargeable batteries over packs designed for the controller, do they last longer or is it so you can use the batteries for other things aswell? a couple of my battery packs have stopped working after about 3-4 years so if its a lot better i may pick rechargeable batteries up instead rather than the packs designed for the controller.

edit: yeah they last longer my battery packs are only 1600mAh

Definitely last longer in my experience, plus I find the Xbox charge packs die pretty quick and massively reduce in life. However there is the convenience of just being able to plug the controller in and keep playing at a moments notice without having to root around for new batteries.

I've just bought myself a Raspberry Pi Model B but I have no idea when it will turn up :(

Back
Top Bottom