What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I really really really want to buy the Cooler Master Cosmos II for my [possible] upcoming build, but it's really difficult to justify spending $350 on it...sad face.

Lol, it looks so cheap, I'm guessing it's a lot better than it looks at a glance though.

The Silverstone, and I mean just aesthetically.

It may look, but by no means is it! Sturdy, well made, and oh so many little nooks and crannies for wire management. But it's not flashy; That's what I liked about it. It kind of melted into the back ground of my desk. I did my own window mod though. I could do the mod cheaper than spending the extra 100.00 (at that time) for the windowed case.

I really really really want to buy the Cooler Master Cosmos II for my [possible] upcoming build, but it's really difficult to justify spending $350 on it...sad face.
The cool thing about cases is you don't need to upgrade them every year or 2. So that 350 can go a long ways.

^Unless you want a mobo that doesn't fit in the 1yr old current one..
The Cosmos 2 is huge, I'm sure if he is afraid of dropping 350 on that case he wont be buying anything bigger than an E-ATX. If you have the cash to buy the SR-X then you don't care if you change cases every year.

Back
Top Bottom