What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

When you renew the deal with your landlord to rent an flat/appartment/house. At least I think.

So it's a tax of sorts? I would assume that (like us) you would just renew your lease for another year / 6 months / whatever the time frame is. There is no money changing hands during that process, the monthly rent just continues unless there has been a change in the contract.

It's not a tax, just a fee charged for renewing the lease. I believe it is paid to the company that actually manages the properties as opposed to the landlord (although I would guess they take a percentage of the rent as well).

Today I bought a new oil pressure gauge since somehow Autozone decided to carry AEM digital gauges... Cheap little SunPro gauge just wasn't cutting it, and where it was mechanical somehow it started to leak out of no where in multiple locations... http://www.amazon.com/AEM-30-4401-0-100-Pressure-Gauge/dp/B001DX7KHO/ref=pd_sbs_auto_1

I am also going to a parts store to pick up some bolts... During my rebuild I lost 3 bolts, 1 of them was for a plate on the end of a cam tower for my engine, I didn't realize there was 90PSI pushing oil to that location on my engine, so I am squirting oil out all over that area while it's cold, or when the oil gets really hot. Wish the freaking FSM mentioned the pressures this engine is supposed to be at when I was doing that rebuild...

I plan on picking up some new oil and filters, along with transmission fluid, and two oil coolers, one for tranny, one for engine oil. This is my cars 200,000 mile present for being a ***** towards me.

Next month is new rods/crank/bearings on the lower end since the rods in my engine are apparently still out of round just a bit too much and I am getting a slight knock at start or when the RPM suddenly raises from 600 to 650+ till pressure builds back up. Gotta love how I measured and checked everything hundreds of times and it was all in spec, yet some how still out of round causing a bearing to spin out....

Good luck with finding those bolts. When I was searching for bolts for a compressor, it turned out that they were metric. Of the metric bolts that I could find, none of them were hardened steel.
I ended up reusing the bolts, even though they were not in good shape.

Whats that in my email folder... is that a PS Vita dispatch email from ShopTo.net... yes, yes it is :D

24hour delivery too. Which means I get it one day before official release date :grin: But it also means the PS Store for Vita won't of updated, so i'll have to wait a day to check out all the demos and download only games.

I've recently purshased these PS3 games:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Uber Collector's Edition (also uber collector's edition strategy guide)
Soul Calibur 5
Skate 3

Today I found the bolts for my engine :D

Found the exact same ones actually, which made me a bit o.0

Dealership cost for bolts was $8.00 EACH, parts store that had the exact same bolt, grade and everything, was $0.24

Oh man do I have a large list...

Parts for a friends computer:
1x Amazon.com: Corsair Enthusiast Series 650-Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply
1x Amazon.com: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 GB SATA III 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive - WD5000AAKX: Electronics
1x Amazon.com: Crucial*64 GB m4 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive SATA 6Gb/s CT064M4SSD2: Electronics
2x Amazon.com: KingWin 120x120mm Long Life Bearing Case Fan, CF-012LB: Electronics

Computer 1 (Not quite purchased yet, so please let me know if anything you see is incompatible.. I'm still debating the choice of case, too)
1x Newegg.com - Athena Power CA-1015IS40 Silver / Black Steel MicroATX Desktop / MicroATX Slim Computer Case 400W Power Supply
1x Newegg.com - BIOSTAR A880G+ AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
1x Newegg.com - AMD FX-4100 Zambezi 3.6GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor FD4100WMGUSBX
1x Newegg.com - BIOSTAR A880G+ AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
1x Newegg.com - G.SKILL Value Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model F3-10600CL9D-8GBNT
1x Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE FleX 100322FLEX Radeon HD 6450 1GB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card
1x Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKX 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
2x Newegg.com - Acer G215HVAbd Black 21.5" 5ms Full HD WideScreen LCD Monitor 200 cd/m2 20,000:1 Max (ACM)
Possibly 1x For only $34.80 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 3-Way Adjustable Tilting DUAL Desk Mount Bracket for LCD LED (Max 33Lbs, 10~23inch) - Black | LCD Desk Mount Brackets

Computer 2:
1x Newegg.com - ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
1x Newegg.com - EVGA SuperClocked 01G-P3-1563-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
1x Newegg.com - Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 3000 BX80623I72600K
1x Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL
1x Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER V6 GT RR-V6GT-22PK-R1 120mm DynaLoop CPU Cooler w/ Universal bracket & Dual Fan
1x Newegg.com - EVERCOOL FAN-EC5010M12CA 50mm Case Fan

:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom