What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I just "bought" all new brakes for my little Kia... 900 and change later, I still need new shock/struts, all new tires, and the clutch looked at!

Gotta love tax money not going to bills! :(

Went to the Premium Outlets today in Grove City for some clothes. Got some good deals :thumbsup: Where do you guys shop for clothes?
Walmart.

I just "bought" all new brakes for my little Kia... 900 and change later, I still need new shock/struts, all new tires, and the clutch looked at!

Gotta love tax money not going to bills! :(
That is a ridiculous amount of money for brakes unless they are ALL big brake Brembo or equivalent. Judging by the fact that it's a Kia I'm gonna guess Duralast.

Not sure what brand, but everything is new. front rotors, back drums, caliber kit, pads, etc... the fronts got turned in 05 and I couldn't do it again, so they had to be replaced. Plus it was an oil change, and new belts as well. (I forgot to mention that) But I am a jack-of-all trades, but auto mechanic I am not, so it's the labor that cost about as much as the parts!

Not sure what brand, but everything is new. front rotors, back drums, caliber kit, pads, etc... the fronts got turned in 05 and I couldn't do it again, so they had to be replaced. Plus it was an oil change, and new belts as well. (I forgot to mention that) But I am a jack-of-all trades, but auto mechanic I am not, so it's the labor that cost about as much as the parts!
Labor usually costs double the amount of parts. Cost less than 100 to do the front of our car.

Tenancy renewal (£60)
Home insurance (£115)
Car insurance (£726)

I hate February.

I had to pay my car tax too this month. Sucks.

I'm like £150 in debt this month, mostly my fault, I can never resist new games or gadgets :yum:

Pardon my ignorance; I can make an assumption, but I'd prefer to ask: What is Tenancy renewal?

Oh yea, I forgot. Since I had to return my Razer Lycosa SPANISH version. I went with another one instead.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126087&Tpk=G110

I'm pretty simple when it comes to game play, so I went with what works for me. "Simple things, for simple minds" :)

Back
Top Bottom