What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Ah, yeah thats about 4x the distance than deliveries for me.

Talking about keyboards, my Steelseries 7G Keys may well be rated to 50M key presses, but the paint certainly isnt :( Look at Shift adn Ctrl ! only just noticed this.

AlOTpxaCMAAtTyh.jpg

I have similar on my Saitek Eclipse. It's the A, E, and Shift mainly.

lol, I've been using my current keyboard for about ten years and all the paint's still fine.

yeah, i've got a forester, and it makes sense, most of the braking is done in the front so drums in the back is passable, it just would look weird if i had painted calipers in the front and not in the back. plus my drums are getting pretty rusted out...

Believe it or not, back ones take a lot of load off of the front, while most is on the front, it's not much more load than the back. Typically, you will only have 60-70 percent of the load on your front end. If your back end goes out, that's 100% on the front, and causes excessive heat on the front which, well, it isn't pretty.

I have similar on my Saitek Eclipse. It's the A, E, and Shift mainly.
Most all of my keys on my Eclipse are wore off. I don't use it for that reason.

Today bought 2 pairs of pants, some chocolates for the lady, and some DC High Tops. Last night I bought a Linksys E4200 router.

I just bought the 16G version of this: Kingston Wi-Drive. It allows me to expand the storage of my Kindle Fire or my Android phone by 16G, connecting to it via wi-fi. I can stream movies or music or view pics from it on 3 devices concurrently, pretty slick.

The ZM-VE200 is a really handy device, I've had one for awhile now and love that I can put all my install CD\DVDs on it and no longer need to carry around a big stack of disks.
Agreed :) I would be carrying said piles of discs if not for the weight (two Windows 7 discs (one each for x64/x86), a Backtrack 5 disc, at least two Linux distros, the forensics OS we use at uni, and one particularly... handy... live CD for resetting NT/NTLM passwords and privilege escalation in Windows XP/V/7)

Back
Top Bottom