What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

No idea, I haven't used anything else to recommend.

My G-Skill Ripjaws seem decent.. though I don't OC.

Just bought Deadmau5 album, and noticed a cool iTunes feature that has never presented itself to me before. I frequently buy single songs, then like them, so buy the whole album. But this time it deducted the price of the one track I had bought off the album price. Cool.

Also just bought GTA3 for iPhone, was released a few hours. Can't wait to dig in to some nostalgic GTA gaming :)

kmanmx:1947412 said:
My G-Skill Ripjaws seem decent.. though I don't OC.

Just bought Deadmau5 album, and noticed a cool iTunes feature that has never presented itself to me before. I frequently buy single songs, then like them, so buy the whole album. But this time it deducted the price of the one track I had bought off the album price. Cool.

Also just bought GTA3 for iPhone, was released a few hours. Can't wait to dig in to some nostalgic GTA gaming :)

How are the on screen controls for GTA? I am tempted to get it but I don't want to be forced to use a controller with it.

How are the on screen controls for GTA? I am tempted to get it but I don't want to be forced to use a controller with it.

They are some of the better ones I have came across for a touch screen device. Driving is a case of tapping left or right but you can do some pretty good driving with practice. Onfoot is okay.. not had any problems beating people up yet which is important for a GTA game. Not got my hands on a gun yet though.

AguoJu_CIAAJnQQ.jpg:large

AguoaYOCIAAxshB.jpg

Just bought a mini shovel for the car, some ecotraction, and some Christmas presents :D

A shovel to keep in the car, or a shovel to put on the front of the car as the 'for' would imply? Cos the latter sounds cooler :p

Back
Top Bottom