What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Just bought a 2700K for $100, thanks to the Intel Retail Edge program.

Sounds awesome, do you trade in your old CPU or something? Sounds like a valid way for me to switch to Ivy Bridge if so :)

No, I had to go through alot of quiz/question modules to accumulate enough chips to be eligible to purchase the 2700K at that price.

how's the drivers????

[downloads========================(-)(X)]
[HPPrintStudio.v.30948 456/4.4GB completed ]
[estimated time remaining 12 hours ]
------------------------------------------------

trolololol

I just came from another HP printer, so I already had all of the HP bloatware... I mean software.. installed. All I had to do with this printer was plug it into my router, and it configured itself through my network. Easiest setup I've ever done.

I just came from another HP printer, so I already had all of the HP bloatware... I mean software.. installed. All I had to do with this printer was plug it into my router, and it configured itself through my network. Easiest setup I've ever done.
It's incredibly difficult to get it through peoples heads that you don't need to install the software for your printer to work.

It's incredibly difficult to get it through peoples heads that you don't need to install the software for your printer to work.

Correct, but for my printer the driver was within some software to help manage your printer. I tried uninstalling it but then the printer stopped working. Couldn't figure out a way to use it with this software/driver mix. Boy did i try...

In the end I fgiured the software wasn't all that bad anyway.

Back
Top Bottom