What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I got this without the middle connector seat:

84427.jpg

Normally those two couches are about 750 a piece, I got them combo'd for 930 bucks. I finally have real couches. *sniff*

Also picked up my reservation for AC:R...now I just need to beat Brotherhood so I don't feel bad starting the new one.

But I also want to keep playing Skyrim. D; ARRRGGGHHHH. Not enough time in the day...

I got this without the middle connector seat:

84427.jpg

Normally those two couches are about 750 a piece, I got them combo'd for 930 bucks. I finally have real couches. *sniff*

Also picked up my reservation for AC:R...now I just need to beat Brotherhood so I don't feel bad starting the new one.

But I also want to keep playing Skyrim. D; ARRRGGGHHHH. Not enough time in the day...
I'm having the same problem.

Got the new Steel Panther album.

I was recommended them however they don't appear to be sold in the UK. Also I need them for PC too.

They are PC headset first and for most. They just happen to work with consoles :)

Ohh and here they are my friend: www.astrogaming.co.uk

By far the best headset I have used. The mix amp is the real treat. You could get the mix amp, a clip on mic and a super nice pair of headphones for even better sound.

The mix amp connects via digital, stereo and usb. uk link: http://www.astrogaming.co.uk/mixamp/mixamp-58-bundle-uk

They are PC headset first and for most. They just happen to work with consoles :)

Ohh and here they are my friend: Welcome to Astro Gaming UK

By far the best headset I have used. The mix amp is the real treat. You could get the mix amp, a clip on mic and a super nice pair of headphones for even better sound.

The mix amp connects via digital, stereo and usb. uk link: ASTRO MixAmp 5.8 (UK) - MixAmp

+1 I have the a30s and a* and my brother the a40s, they are awesome. Didn't know they were specifically a PC headset, I was pretty sure they were designed for all around, if anything for consoles with them being the major league gaming headset and them making the slot on the mixamp for the Xbox 2.5 to 2.5 chat cable.

Picked up some extra stuff for my Europe trip. I'm expecting it to be cold, but I've no idea how cold. I want it to be really, really, really cold. Cold enough that I have to wear a facemask. Planning on going north until I freeze just a leetle if it doesnt get cold enough in the main EU area.

Picked up some extra stuff for my Europe trip. I'm expecting it to be cold, but I've no idea how cold. I want it to be really, really, really cold. Cold enough that I have to wear a facemask. Planning on going north until I freeze just a leetle if it doesnt get cold enough in the main EU area.

When you coming ?

Atm it's a bit dodgey. High pressure from south keeps trying to creep into europe, bringing warmth with it. But later into december, start of January should see a few cold bits. Eastern europe can tend to be especially cold in some weather setups.. as can UK. It's anywhere between about 2c and 8c in the days at the moment, usually the latter, so not cold really.

Today my wife came home with a new printer, thank god.. HP Officejet 6500a.

how's the drivers????

[downloads========================(-)(X)]
[HPPrintStudio.v.30948 456/4.4GB completed ]
[estimated time remaining 12 hours ]
------------------------------------------------

trolololol

When you coming ?

Atm it's a bit dodgey. High pressure from south keeps trying to creep into europe, bringing warmth with it. But later into december, start of January should see a few cold bits. Eastern europe can tend to be especially cold in some weather setups.. as can UK. It's anywhere between about 2c and 8c in the days at the moment, usually the latter, so not cold really.

baww, might have to travel all the way up to lceland. I really want epicly cold temps lol, but I might have to wait until my trip to canada for that XD
I'll be in Europe on the 29th december, in the UK in middle/late January

Back
Top Bottom