What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

No idea, I'm staying in Europe until my money runs out XD which...shouldn't take that long :p I'm hoping for at least 2 months in europe, with probably 2-3 weeks of that in the UK

How to drink booze ?
We arn't the binge drinking capital of Europe for no reason :p

As of a couple of years ago I heard some stats to back up that Australian's were the heaviest drinkers in the world...and further more that West Australian's were the worst in the country. We may have a leg up, also S0UL learned from me :p

The simple fact that I'm older than you gives me an advantage I'd say. Also yeah, he's a good teacher :p

The simple fact that I'm older than you gives me an advantage I'd say. Also yeah, he's a good teacher :p
Why would age give you an advantage? Pretty sure size is the most important factor, and i don't suppose you weight 240Lbs :p ?

Do you lot do jagerbombs over there ? if i had all the money i'd spent on jagerbombs in town.. wow!

Because I'll have been drinking longer, more accustomed? Size is pretty important though yeah. That said, I'm not exactly small. I'm right on 6ft, but I only weigh ~170Lbs :grin:
Jagerbombs are for college kids in America, I'll stick to beer, spirits, and proper liquor lol. Also, fat doesn't help you deal with alcohol much :p

List of countries by beer consumption per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And that's even after this
Beer drinking in Australia at 60-year low | News.com.au

NEHUZ! This thread has accidentally been dragged off topic a leetle lol.
Bought two energy drinks for breakfast and that's it until I get home. Le sigh.

Because I'll have been drinking longer, more accustomed? Size is pretty important though yeah. That said, I'm not exactly small. I'm right on 6ft, but I only weigh ~170Lbs :grin:
Jagerbombs are for college kids in America, I'll stick to beer, spirits, and proper liquor lol. Also, fat doesn't help you deal with alcohol much :p

List of countries by beer consumption per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And that's even after this
Beer drinking in Australia at 60-year low | News.com.au

NEHUZ! This thread has accidentally been dragged off topic a leetle lol.
Bought two energy drinks for breakfast and that's it until I get home. Le sigh.

Aww, jagerbomb hate. If you use 3shots of jager and put it in redbull instead of 1 it's a much better drink. Plus they are cheap.. £1 a time at the right place. After a few of them i usually go for a nice beer.. becks, budweiser, heineken. Or maybe a cider if i'm feeling all proper. Jagermeister on it's own is nice, mickyfinns for a round of shots is good stuff too.

I would say i've bought something, but here is how the weekly budget is working out. And lol, i just realised, my weekly budget is normally £52, and it starts tommorow.. but as my balance is -£62, next weeks budget will be -£10. Crap. :
Ae01dVZCMAA-VXw.jpg

Why would age give you an advantage? Pretty sure size is the most important factor, and i don't suppose you weight 240Lbs :p ?

Do you lot do jagerbombs over there ? if i had all the money i'd spent on jagerbombs in town.. wow!
Yall are both right in a way. Size doesn't matter that much because it is a myth that a larger person can consume more alcohol without getting drunk. I'm tiny compared to some people around here and I can out drink almost all of them in liquor BUT beer gets me drunk quicker. Age has its advantages because you can be accustomed to drinking but not everyone will get used to drinking even if they drink on the reg. It really matters if you stay legal or not, and if not then age has nothing to do with it because I've been drinking liquor since I was 7. I had my first taste of Tequila then and took it like a pro apparently without making a face (from what I've been told). The one thing to consider is alcohol is a drug and everyone reacts differently to drugs no matter what it is. I know an older guy who has been drinking over half his life yet he still gets drunk stupid quick. What's funny is my friend and I just had a conversation about this the other day. He believes he is a liquor (whiskey) connoisseur but yet doesn't realize that he can't drink a 1/4 of a bottle without being completely trashed. He also didn't believe me until I proved to him that I can drink more liquor than beer because beer gets me drunk quicker.

I just bought ESET SS for 3 users :big_smile:
Too bag NE never puts the single user license on sale.

Back
Top Bottom